OOC Neo Transpirence OOC

I remember the past. I was a lot more active back in 2016. Chronicles of Pokemon, Cornwell Quest, the times when I was able to swallow the fact there would be always timezone issues...

Ahhhh, the good ol' days.

So, because it seems Changing Flask isn't really active on the forums anymore, are we going to try and get everyone back to where they need to be for the plot Ulti made? Or are we going to have some kind of final battle, or just let this die?

I mean at this point, I gotta wonder what everyone else wants considering the fact that there'd have to be some reason to explain the interest, or lack thereof currently for the Rp as a whole
Which I feel myself, being the guy who made it, would be on the helm for accounting for, thus having to listen to feedback a bit better.

I mostly joined and stayed out of what felt like an obligation. I wanted to check out what was going on here, and only returned because I felt like I was doing something, making an impact.

I monitor this place out of past or history, or whatever you'd call it, the same reasons why people make a deal about loose ends and all.

I mean at this point, I gotta wonder what everyone else wants considering the fact that there'd have to be some reason to explain the interest, or lack thereof currently for the Rp as a whole
Which I feel myself, being the guy who made it, would be on the helm for accounting for, thus having to listen to feedback a bit better.
So, are you asking what everyone else wants to do, why people lost interest in this RP, or what everyone thinks of the RP? Or is it a combination of those things?

Well, I can list the things.
-I've kind of lost interest because I can't find stuff to do here. While I have accepted that half the RP relies on Foraging Slime and Changing Flask, I still feel like the other half is just static constantly.
-Also, because of Changing Flask's inactivity, the RP as a whole has almost entirely stopped, even with how slow it was before. Even with discussion of plans to move on to the next phase, that feels like years away with how this RP works.
-As for stuff I want to do, I was thinking of maybe introducing a character to allow for contact on the other half of the RP. I have an idea as for who, I just have no chance of ever being able to do this.

When I first joined I quite liked this RP, but by the time we reached the dungeon, most of the original characters had died, things had slowed down, and I felt like there wasn't really anything to do most of the time. So, because of that, I didn't really object to when everyone went through portals to the world most people are in right now. At first things were starting to get better, until I started doing things with the parasites. Once the parasites came, I feel like things started slowing down, and once Chir' left because this RP got too depressing, my characters seemed irrelevant. However, I'd say when the ponies became a part of this RP is when I started losing interest in it, especially when they became as important to the plot as they did. And then the biggest thing that made me lose interest happened, and that was Kyle being captured by the Changelings, and turned into one. It was at that point where I lost most of my interest in this RP, because I had pretty much no characters available to do anything. With Harris and Izviing softlocked most of the time, and Kyle being Changeling, the only thing I had was the hunters, and Swaasnia. And there was also the problem of Ulti's original plot being kind of lost in the jungle, which caused problems, and at this point one of the main reasons I'm still here is because I want to continue with Ulti's plot he had for this RP.
Now, I may rewrite this entire post tomorrow, because right now I'm tired and I have a headache, but I think the point should mostly be there.
Anyway, I hope this makes sense.

Also, I'm still a bit upset about Kyle becoming a Changeling, as the events that happened once he was transformed meant that I had no idea where he was and what he should do, so in a way it almost felt like I couldn't use him anymore. One of the causes of me not knowing what to do with him was that after he was transformed, no one really said anything about what would have happened after. One of the things that may have helped was him talking with the other Changelings a bit more, but whenever I had him say something he got no response. It also meant I'd be fighting against myself in a way, because Kyle would be fighting Swaasnia, and I'm not very good at controlling both sides of a conflict in a RP (however I am trying to get better at that).

I'm still interested in this rp, an issue is that I'm busy with so many other rps, I never notice a good opportunity to introduce Olive and Grape (I have terrible judgment skills, heh...)

For me, I'm still not sure about rejoining, but I will say this.
I kind of felt like I pretty much had to keep using Rune, not that I don't like using them, I just felt like I had to, and I feel like if I rejoin I'll still have to use them, I do like using them, but it's just a problem that I feel like I have to.

I know I will probably never be able to use them, but here goes...
Name: Steelwing (Also goes by Blanche)
Abilities: Flight, is unaffected by TF magic, and has connection to the internet (because robots)
Strengths: Insane accuracy, quick decision making, and hard to distract.
Weaknesses: Only follows direct orders from two people, neither of which is around. Also has a large fascination with the unknown.
Appearance: Mostly steel-grey, foldable mechanical wings, looks like an armored pegasus at first, but under the steel is nothing organic.
Personality: Tries to be negotiable and friendly, but is incredibly violent when in combat or life-threatening situations.

Okay, maybe we can schedule a return of sorts and arrange things to fix in order to get things going
Since just starting it off randomly might not be very effective or helpful for those who aren't alerted.
Also
I know I will probably never be able to use them, but here goes...
Name: Steelwing (Also goes by Blanche)
Abilities: Flight, is unaffected by TF magic, and has connection to the internet (because robots)
Strengths: Insane accuracy, quick decision making, and hard to distract.
Weaknesses: Only follows direct orders from two people, neither of which is around. Also has a large fascination with the unknown.
Appearance: Mostly steel-grey, foldable mechanical wings, looks like an armored pegasus at first, but under the steel is nothing organic.
Personality: Tries to be negotiable and friendly, but is incredibly violent when in combat or life-threatening situations.
Intriguing.
*Stampo*
Accepted!

Okay, maybe we can schedule a return of sorts and arrange things to fix in order to get things going
Since just starting it off randomly might not be very effective or helpful for those who aren't alerted.
That would probably be a good idea.

Also, you might need to try getting on the forums a bit more often if possible, and if there is something preventing you from getting on, then please tell us.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom