IC Neo Transpirence

*Emerges*
*Inhales*
"Okay! For the short 2 hours it took for people to reply to this RP, I have now managed to find out about a weakness!"

"You see, this gel substance is a flammable substance, that which is both sticky, and delicious."
"However, Pink gel is a substance that, when mixed with normal gel, creates an explosion."
"And the difference between Pink gel, and normal gel, is that, while normal water creates gel, adding salt onto it, can cause it to turn into pink gel!"
"Saltwater will not work tho, it's not enough water, and not enough salt, packed into one."

"Like this!"
*Punches Wircavil, and Soul in the face*
"That's for leaving me to drown in a pool of delicious, but also really sticky gel!"

"I AM YELLING BECAUSE PEOPLE CAN'T KEEP THEIR HANDS OFF THE VOLUME KNOB! ALSO WE ARE IN A SEA OF GEL THAT IS PROBABLY LOUD AND ROARING FROM THE FLOWING OF GEL. And stuff like rocks and trees in it."

"OKAY THEN!"
*Takes the tears, and compresses them to remove the water*
"WE NOW HAVE OUR THINGY!"
"NOW GIVE ME SOME GEL TO MIX IT WITH."

"Oh..."
"Right."
*Does so*
"Now I'll give you the honors!"
*Gives Wircavil the pink gel to throw towards the crown*
*Which is, at this moment, moving ever-so-closer.*

It explodes into a gigantic flaming fireball of destruction

"We did I-"
"OH COME ON!"

Out of the flames, a crown seems to emerge, extremely cracked, and very broken, but still functional

It seems to take massive damage, however, it seems like it's gonna jump, as the gel ground seems to be shaking again!

*Grabs the hands of Soul, and Wircavil*
"Remember what I said about the idea of the friendship circle thing that I mentioned earlier?"

Back
Top Bottom