IC Neo Transpirence

"Dirt, from faceplanting. Ugh. That just ached. Anyways, I don't see much... structures around here that we can use. *Sigh* Well. I guess civilization either went missing, or just doesn't show up. Either way, I don't see much of a shelter that would sustain us here. I can make a portal, though it's supposed to go back to town, though 'town' here doesn't seem to exist, so I don't see anyway that can help us."

(Douge. Nope, that's not how you make the word house.)

"Oh yes, I have a 'no' in my back pocket. All I have is my sword, armor, shield, dog, knowledge, sanity and I guess that 'no'. Pretty sure I'm missing something else."

(Ya want to pull a Teridax and have a cabin or anything like a caravan or something in the woods, plains, in the relative location?)

"Um... No. Unless you're from this place, I don't think this is the world you're looking for. But if you are for some reason looking for this world for some reason, like transit or something like that, then welcome, though not sure what the world border checkpoint inspectors will think about that."

"Well shoot. Looks like I ended up in the wrong realm. Better get used to being here; it's gonna take a while."

((Oh, sorry. Could we just roll with it and never mention this incident again?))

"Knight? Oh so, from some magical kingdom, or some country out of this world, or the Brotherhood of Steel eh? Probably going to be wrong with that assumption, but whatever, doesn't matter. So, what's your goal other than survival? Hording knowledge? Control the wasteland of worlds? Turning everyone into a Unity by turning everyone into some other species? Or just picking flowers for who knows what?"

"Our goal is to maintain the law in towns, cities, and countries that have allied with our kingdom. No malicious activity happens where we live."
"Also, you are a stranger because to me, you are basically a nobody."

"Ah well. You're also a nobody here. Given, wrong world, wrong everything. Don't think your status in your world will get you a free pass in this world. I should know. Plus, order is just a cover of what it truly is. On the surface, I bet you see strength, fortitude, elegance, and purity. Underneath, however, I see these qualities represent an inherent rigidity. There is little room for change, there is little flexibility, only the dictation of the initial design. To those inside this, this is as it should be. To those on the outside of this, this attitude shows of fascism, a lack of individuality, and oppression. And from that, malicious intents grow, grow from the amount of restrictions that governments place upon the normal folk. And then the freedom fighters will come from that, to tear governments down. Of course, that's what happens from large amounts of order. As long as your government allows freedom enough to satisfy your citizens, I guess there's no problem with that."

Back
Top Bottom