IC Neo Transpirence

(REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE)
*Minor heal again.*
Mana: 0/60
"Glory to Arstotzka. I'm going to have to wait for my mana power to recharge."

(General minor healing skill is used to heal cuts, abrasions and other minor ills. It should seal up most of your open wounds, though, not things like crippled limbs or severe illness.)

“Thanks”
The raptor slowly stands up, and lowers himself down to the ground ((bubby said she was holding Nosako like you would a handful of sand, right?))
“I’m an Avali. My name is Nosako. And this”

That miniature f-16 from earlier appears again. This time, however, it’s light blue instead of SOCOM black.
“Is my stand. His name is Wingman. Now can someone tell me what the hell happened to me? The last thing I remember is being approached by a robot”

“An avali is a raptor-avian hybrid. A stand is a projection of one’s own mental energy and life force. Not everyone has one. And excuse me what?”

"Did the robot you mentioned approach you with vivisectors, cranial beams, or some device used for er... Mental stabilization or alteration? Could explain the apparent memory loss of the battle before."

“....it’s possible that the robot is behind this. I did not see it have any device that could alter my mental state, but something did feel... off.”

Nosako points at a bird
“That’s an avian”

"Okay then, I'm Wircavil, Faithful is my dog, that's um... fleeing. To somewhere. IDK. The person who held you when you were a bit unconscious is Ina, I still don't know what that is(Guzzlord's character), and that guy."
*Points to Soul*
"Is the nameless enigma knight because he doesn't want to say his name. And the glowing green shape creator before you is UltiSlayer, but I just call him Ulti."

"I can't cure that if it's illness, I can only try to help him against the illness. And I'm already low on mana. I feel like he might have overdone himself during that last battle, to which, he probably will have to rest in the meantime."

Nosako looks up at the cloud.
“WINGMAN!”

The fighter appears again, and flies up towards the cloud

Back
Top Bottom