IC Neo Transpirence

(I suppose so.)
(Wait, but can't you delete them then?)
*Fires blasters on them*
((But do I have to? I mean like if I am currently editing something and see it, then I will change it but I won't go out of my way to change it only.))
*The ball explodes.*
*Slayer roars with anger then charges at Ult with a spear. Two spheres follow on both sides of him.*

((But do I have to? I mean like if I am currently editing something and see it, then I will change it but I won't go out of my way to change it only.))
*The ball explodes.*
*Slayer roars with anger then charges at Ult with a spear. Two spheres follow on both sides of him.*
(I mean, I suppose so.)
(But I don't think saying y'all really helps when in serious situations :/)
*Creates a shield and places it in front of him*

(I mean, I suppose so.)
(But I don't think saying y'all really helps when in serious situations :/)
*Creates a shield and places it in front of him*
((It was a joke. Should've made that more clear.))
*Slayer and the spheres hit the shield rendering the spheres ineffective.*
*Slayer bounces back and starts to conjure a ball of poison that becomes increasingly big.*

((It was a joke. Should've made that more clear.))
*Slayer and the spheres hit the shield rendering the spheres ineffective.*
*Slayer bounces back and starts to conjure a ball of poison that becomes increasingly big.*
(Wait, it was?)
"Ah jeez."
*Begins running sideways to circle the room so that he may end up missing his attack*

(Wait, it was?)
"Ah jeez."
*Begins running sideways to circle the room so that he may end up missing his attack*
((yeah))
*The huge poison ball shoots all smaller poison balls at Ult creating sludge on every spot it misses at. The ground becomes hard to move on because of the sludge.*
*The final infection ball detaches and flies upwards to the ceiling. It moves around the room in a circle making it hard to hit but predictable.*

((yeah))
*The huge poison ball shoots all smaller poison balls at Ult creating sludge on every spot it misses at. The ground becomes hard to move on because of the sludge.*
*The final infection ball detaches and flies upwards to the ceiling. It moves around the room in a circle making it hard to hit but predictable.*
(Oh.)
(I'm not gonna lie, it sounded awfully serious :T)
*Makes multiple timed blasts at the areas where they seem to be circling*

(Oh.)
(I'm not gonna lie, it sounded awfully serious :T)
*Makes multiple timed blasts at the areas where they seem to be circling*
((I need to go do homework for a few hours, peace ))
*The slayer collapses falling unconscious and doesn't seem to be infected anymore as the last on explodes into oblivion. A magical spears drops onto the ground and some old text on a scroll does the same.*

((I need to go do homework for a few hours, peace ))
*The slayer collapses falling unconscious and doesn't seem to be infected anymore as the last on explodes into oblivion. A magical spears drops onto the ground and some old text on a scroll does the same.*
(Good luck!)
"..."
"Well that went well."

"So all of this was a waste of time?"
"Also, not gonna lie, while he may have done some...Extreme actions, he did have the better intent that you."
“Oh really? So another one believes the same legend.”

“Not really. We now have this scroll.”
*grabs the scroll*
“And this awesome spear.”
*tries to grab it but ends on tripping due to cast*
“Owwwwww.”

“Oh really? So another one believes the same legend.”

“Not really. We now have this scroll.”
*grabs the scroll*
“And this awesome spear.”
*tries to grab it but ends on tripping due to cast*
“Owwwwww.”