IC Neo Transpirence

*Waspy comes out of hiding after seeing what has happened*
“Well, you two don’t deserve any gifts!”
*He takes the gifts away from Gan and Chen*

Chen "I don't know what to even say."
Ganransu is hard at work attempting to heal Star with his magic
Ganransu "Don't die on me bud..."

*He is currently unconscious and is suffering from brain trauma*
Ganransu is just sitting there crying now. He could only think of what he'd done and looks traumatized by the whole experience. Chen is sitting next to Star and attempting to administer first aid while patching Star up.
Chen "Please...please...please stay alive for the sake of all of us..." *He begins to cry*

*Shady, who was just relaxing in the room on top of the ceiling is filled with disappointment.*
"No one died here? What a waste..."
"That queen was interesting though. I would like her dead."
"hmmmmm...."

*Looks at Chen and Ganransu ((@Ganransu ))*
"Hey you two! I will keep him here and relieve him of his pain in some way if you kill that prism queen woman and bring me here corpse."

Ganransu *stops crying and looks alarmed* "That thing?!! Seriously?!! It nearly killed Star!!"
Chen *stops crying and sounds furious now* "Star's fine now, he's all healed up, but he will still be in some pain, so we could use your help. No idea about this prism queen thing, but it might help get the crystal out of Star's head, so I'm in"
Ganransu "A-are you sure?"
Chen "If it's to save Star, then yes"
Ganransu *determined* "Fine then. Let's kill this monster before it does anymore damage."

Last edited:
Ganransu *stops crying and looks alarmed* "That thing?!! Seriously?!! It nearly killed Star!!"
Chen *stops crying and sounds furious now* "Star's fine now, he's all healed up, but he will still be in some pain, so we could use your help. No idea about this prism queen thing, but it might help get the crystal out of Star's head, so I'm in"
Ganransu "A-are you sure?"
Chen "If it's to save Star, then yes"
Ganransu *determined* "Fine then. Let's kill this monster before it does anymore damage."
"I am so :red:ing smart. Beat that Psy!"
*looks at the duo*
"Ok, now go kill a queen for me and I will relieve him of what you all call pain."

Ganransu "I heard that y'know"
Chen "Also, I'd rather we work with the others, it's a bit hard to deal with something as fast and dangerous as the prism queen"
Ganransu "Also, by "relieve him of what you all call pain", I hope it doesn't really translate to "Kill him and claim his soul"

"I would love your friend dead but if I have to work a compromise for a stronger foe dead, then I will easily accept. Also I will deal with teleportation so she will be an easy foe."
"When someone is dead from a cause that is not me, I can absorb their magical energy and their strength as well. I would much rather the stronger foe to snack on than that friend of yours, naturally."

Ganransu breathes a sigh of relief knowing that Star will be fine while Chen is already beginning to pack for a long trip

Ganransu breathes a sigh of relief knowing that Star will be fine while Chen is already beginning to pack for a long trip
"Pack a bunch as I can't help at all. If you want to recruit my cousins for help, I can tell you where they are but I can't come with you. They can be your best allies as long as both of your auras are pure."

Ganransu "Considering what both of us have done, there's no way our auras could possibly be pure"
Chen "Also, I have no idea if either of our auras are contaminated since we used a synchronization move"

"Listen closely, you auras must be pure for revenge. Do you truly want to help this fellow named Star? That also means you must believe the Prism Queen is all behind this. Do you TRULY want revenge?"
*Shady looks at them deeply.*

"Horrifying :red:!"
"It seems you are ready. Now once you find my cousins, tell them I said help you."
"Now make a choice."
"I have two cousins on this planet right now, not far. Split up or go together. It will be WAY faster if you two split up and it will help Star not go through much pain."

*Gan and Chen part ways to talk to Shady's cousins*
(Gonna end it here for now)
((I was thinking both of you can recruit the cousins then we wait for everyone else unless you have something to do.))
*The cat tells the two something before they leave.*
"One of them is Psy and the other is Grappy. One of you will have to go in the thickest area of the forest and the other on top of a tall mountain beneath a waterfall. They both will notice you before you even find them. Be careful as doing something threatening will easily result in your death and I will consume you so don't die for each others sake."

Back
Top Bottom