IC Neo Transpirence

(Kay then)
*Ganransu goes into the forest and finds the cousin*
Ganransu "Er, h-hello there. I need your help, Shady sent me"

(Kay then)
*Ganransu goes into the forest and finds the cousin*
Ganransu "Er, h-hello there. I need your help, Shady sent me"
*Your voice goes through the forest.*
*A cat with leaves around its neck and a cattail on the end of its tail walks up out of the dark woods revealing itself.*
"Hey, who are you?"

Ganransu "Someone out for vengeance. Shady said I could find you here" *his aura lets off a feeling of revenge* "I need your help in killing a very dangerous monster"

Ganransu "Yes" *his aura shows no dishonesty in what he has said*
*Meanwhile, Chen is up on the mountain and isn't bothered by the frostbite or cold*
Chen "Hello? Anyone home?"

Ganransu "Yes" *his aura shows no dishonesty in what he has said*
*Meanwhile, Chen is up on the mountain and isn't bothered by the frostbite or cold*
Chen "Hello? Anyone home?"

"Wow, if I am guessing correctly, you got the easier cousin. If you have a friend that is going to get Psy, he is going to have a hard time!"

------/------​

*A pack of goblins come climbing up the mountain at an abnormal speed. They pass you up and go out of view when entering the blizzard. They completely ignore you.*

Chen "Oh, there's the waterfall!" *he goes over to it and shouts* "Psy!! You here?"
*The cat doesn't reply but can be seen under the waterfall. A goblin sneaks up from a bush and gets a bow out, pulling back an arrow. The arrow is then turned around and pierces through the goblins head and the arrow then proceeds to pierce through everyone as well. The arrow stops short of your head, then drops to the ground.*
*The cat teleports in front of Chen with all four of its eyes closed. It has two extra eyes on its chest and forehead.*
"You must be looking for Psy. I am afraid that I am not him."

Chen "Sorry, are you Grappy then? I don't know which is which since I was never told how you look. Also, I wouldn't have minded it if you'd accidentally shot me through the skull." *his aura gives an overwhelmingly strong feeling of revenge and feels crushing* "I need your help in killing a monster"

Chen "Sorry, are you Grappy then? I don't know which is which since I was never told how you look. Also, I wouldn't have minded it if you'd accidentally shot me through the skull." *his aura gives an overwhelmingly strong feeling of revenge and feels crushing* "I need your help in killing a monster"
"No I was joking with you kid! I am Psy. Anyway, it seems Shady sent you and the monster you are referring to is the prism queen, correct?"

*whatever aura Chen gives off, it is totally inhuman to the cat*
Back at the hotel
Ganransu "Well, we got your cousins."

*whatever aura Chen gives off, it is totally inhuman to the cat*
Back at the hotel
Ganransu "Well, we got your cousins."
"Greetings Grappy and Psy."
"Hi."
"Hey."
"Now you should go get your friends."

(You guys should know that she has an army of goblins.)
((Grappy is the only on of that knowledge. If Psy bothered to look for that, he could with clairvoyance.))

(Ok, I'm gonna leave now, so bye)
((bYe))

Back
Top Bottom