IC Neo Transpirence

(Aand I'm back. Alerts really suck now. Sorry if this interrupts your conversation.)
"Yes. I'm still on the rope. Reason: I have no idea."

"Guess asking for a work helmet is too much. Now, what are we going to do now that giant mass of land has crashed, eyes everywhere and darkness is spreading like big bird in the black forest?"
(Even more references, but similarly, I just don't think you'll get it, since you almost never do anyways. Also the eyes and darkness seem to go together for my reference.)

"[reciting something]'The Big Eyes confined the light. The Long Arm hid the time. The Small Beak whispered, endlessly...' [Neutral] Seems fitting, seeing the sky like so."

: /
"Don't look at me,[For some reason, I can't use strikethrough so Strikethrough] I'm still waiting for tech support.[End of Strikethrough, pretty sad when you have to do this like this] I'm pretty much using up all my mana for healing now, which just leaves me without any attacks other than my sword."

(Literally using Fandom's editor for this... AND IT DOESN'T FREAKING WORK.

Oh wait what?
WAHT?)
"You know how many times I've been healing? Getting pretty tired as the medic with no reputable medical background here."

Back
Top Bottom