IC Neo Transpirence

|none of my OCS are doing anything special|
(Just playing That NGC game...….. and I found a glitch/something..... where Mothra had her glitched sprite against Titanosaurus.. I could only trigger it once...... and well...… it fixed itself once the timer ended the battle)

Both move out of the way.
The robot, after scanning, falls to the floor.
(Ulti, was that exit hatch from earlier visible from the surface?)
(Yep)
|none of my OCS are doing anything special|
(Just playing That NGC game...….. and I found a glitch/something..... where Mothra had her glitched sprite against Titanosaurus.. I could only trigger it once...... and well...… it fixed itself once the timer ended the battle)
(Ooh?)

Streyll while looking for the group sees the hatch, and decides to look inside.
Inside, is what looks like a very long tunnel downwards.
It looks like people have been there recently, from the footprints from the dust on the ground.

The roboticization gas finalizes, as they have now become a robot.
Then.
They wake up.

Inside, is what looks like a very long tunnel downwards.
It looks like people have been there recently, from the footprints from the dust on the ground.

The roboticization gas finalizes, as they have now become a robot.
Then.
They wake up.
*Follows the footprints.*

(I'm not exactly sure what to do with James right now, would the robots give him orders or anything?)

Chir' decides to pick up the scrap bot.
It seems like it was some sort of scouting bot...
Footsteps can be heard from behind.

*Follows the footprints.*

(I'm not exactly sure what to do with James right now, would the robots give him orders or anything?)
It leads them to an area with wires, before the door shuts right behind them.

They seem to get an order:
Destroy all that are not organic.

(Hey guys. Haven't done anything with Val in a while.)
Valerie looks around the barren black landscape. She can see some trees, but that's about it. It's so dark... She shivers. She walks forwards a little bit before coming to a cave, just like she could've before she was transported between worlds.
Val (thinking): Is this some sort of... Alternate universe?

Holo: "hey Streyll, James is in trouble." *switches forms for a moment and points in the direction he just came from*

Chir' makes both invisible.
He also makes an illusion right by the entryway to the room, which, he also makes illusion invisible.
(Honestly didn't expect him to ever end up actually using being able to apply illusions to illusions for more than just messing with others but I guess I gave him something that lets him benefit from it.)

Chir' makes both invisible.
He also makes an illusion right by the entryway to the room, which, he also makes illusion invisible.
(Honestly didn't expect him to ever end up actually using being able to apply illusions to illusions for more than just messing with others but I guess I gave him something that lets him benefit from it.)
(Lol)
(Also we're almost at 1000 pages!)

Back
Top Bottom