IC Neo Transpirence

"... Well, I feel that you are sensing something no one else can. Since you just said 'what are you getting at' and I don't hear anything before that, or see really, any form of communication other than light. Also, that's a bit rude to slap someone while they are sleeping, but then again, I threw rocks at Nosako, so do whatever."

"Is it some form of telepathy? I mean, that's rare magic from where I come from, but, welp. Um...
Also... You might just fatigue them even more if you keep slapping them."

He doesn't even wake up.
(All that did was make it take longer to get to his next waking seconds.)

"A vision? Oh, well, if only I had tarot cards or a crystal ball or something. Usually when I hear of these visions, I usually hear about something about dead, undead and spirits or something prophetic. I hear a lot of stuff about the supposed 'rapture' thanks to that."

"Fine. I'm no Plague Doctor, so unable to completely heal him. Might as well practice more with that magic in the meantime."
*Begins to use healing magic on Chir.*
"Just as is, I'm still quite adamant on disliking to use healing magic for minor wounds, but I have relaxed those rules for now. Reminds me of a certain bracelet. The bracelet that hated greed. Those who wore it would be healed, but if you wore it while you did not need healing, it kills you as it saw this as greed. How? Well, rapid overgrowth of cells that was faster than its healing until suffocation, unfortunately for those who wore it. Anyways, there. Put about all of my mana into that healing magic, so don't expect me to have a fireball ready just yet."
(Cya.)

(Not exactly a minor wound, but it wasn't about to kill him. Well realistically he'd've bled out and died in the hole.)
At least he's in decent condition now.

"For some reason, that reminded me of a school where the mentors basically sacrifice themselves in order for someone else to grow stronger. Welp. Can't say I haven't been seeing stuff like that where people use spirits as weapons. I once saw a bomb that literally used souls who wanted to get out of the bomb in order to blow up. As in the force of the souls wanting to get out was strong enough to make it blow up."

"I may not specifically use spirits in my own attacks, but I have to admit I use something like it. You've seen that before. I've even referred to it as EGO. I'm unsure of what motivates you to keep using those spirits, but for me, what motivates me to keep using EGO more of a shell. Like how a hermit crab constantly looks for another shell to protect itself. Oh well. Six in one hand, half a dozen in the other, sorry for making you use that power in the previous battle. I'm unsure what you want to do with that power, either to lock it away or to keep using it, but I'm sure you'll be able to work it out."

"Well..."

"Ulti is awake. Great, so I guess we are going to have to explain to him that the seed that Red had turned a large portion of ground here as Crimson and how Red is Nero and is a brain."

"You see, the seed that Red had turned a portion of the forest bloody, and Red is now a brain, and he now has the name of Nero, which I prefer to say Nero Red because habits, and he appears to have the powers to summon stuff out of the bloody forest, and it aggroed him so me, Stacy, and the martyr had to stop him from going too agitated."

Back
Top Bottom