IC Neo Transpirence

"Imagine the body part of the brain floating around with psychic, actually I'm unsure if it's psychic powers or magic, but with a eye, which like the actual body of humans, is connected to the brain, though not what I expected."

"Just imagine a floating one eyed brain without opposable thumbs, okay? So, what are we going to do now? We escaped the redwall, seen this Crimson, and escaped the hallway, obviously not in that order, but what now? Are we supposed to go looking for something? And if so, what are we looking for?"

"Fine. Let's go. But if I start seeing a lantern with many eyes behind it, I'm getting out of here before I get my head separated from my shoulders."

"Sure, though they may be occupied with either being knocked out, as the case being with the dragon, or wishing to talk and find more about this bloody forest that grew thanks to Red's seed."

"Well, let's go then. Though we better make sure we keep track of where we go. Otherwise we would start to ditch some people like the dragon here."

Back
Top Bottom