IC Neo Transpirence

Chir' then proceeds to, in draconic, talk to Rune. (Won't include the conversation because there's nothing really important that won't be mentioned by Chir' anyway.)
"Says he doesn't know, or remember anyway."
(And I'm gonna brb right here.)

``Heh.... its seems like they had a better life...….``

Flashback: During time in the education days (School days) Red wasn't that good at learning.... he failed most tests except P.E and a bit of maths.. he didn't have much friends... but he didn't have much bullies... during a creating project... he made his infamous (not really) armor.. he was laughed at for making the ``RED'S DUMB ARMOR`` for the rest of the school times... he got homeschooled..... and everything was fine after that.... before NT occurred.. he wasn't nice to anyone... having trust issues due to school years... until he met you guys...……...

You know the rest of the story..... (and it may be bad because I am not good at lores or backstory making.. and I might add the backstory in OOC if you want it there for others to know that haven't seen it in ICC)

``Heh.... its seems like they had a better life...….``

Flashback: During time in the education days (School days) Red wasn't that good at learning.... he failed most tests except P.E and a bit of maths.. he didn't have much friends... but he didn't have much bullies... during a creating project... he made his infamous (not really) armor.. he was laughed at for making the ``RED'S DUMB ARMOR`` for the rest of the school times... he got homeschooled..... and everything was fine after that.... before NT occurred.. he wasn't nice to anyone... having trust issues due to school years... until he met you guys...……...

You know the rest of the story..... (and it may be bad because I am not good at lores or backstory making.. and I might add the backstory in OOC if you want it there for others to know that haven't seen it in ICC)
(Ooh!)
(Character building!)

(I gotta admit... I kinda want moments where Red remembers parts of school years to develop him...)

``I-I still remember those days... not enough friends to gain a love interest...``

``Well... I-``

(random moment warning)

|Creeps appears... mad... probably wanting his hood back because of the fear of being mistaken as a real spider|

``...………...……...………….....``

Back
Top Bottom