IC Neo Transpirence

“Hello there! Now, today we should most probably stay clear of the fortress just in case my master is there.”
“Anyways, do you want to know how I got mind controlled?”

“Well it all started when I was going to hunt for Queen Prisim. And then when I encountered her, she sponged me. And that’s it because I’m tired.”
(I need to go now to eat lunch)

(Yeah, Imma go do something called a pro gamer move.)

An Oath prevents them from joining either way. Also *Flings many shadow copies of their blade at ye.*
(I've got a few more seconds! Sorry it took so long!)
-Returns fire with rapidly fired bullets, knocking the swords off-target- "Oh, well. At least I tried." -Dashes forward and slams his Minishark into the Phantom's face, hoping to take them by surprise and/or stun them-
Chir' and Rune both arrive at the hotel.
Glynin's gone back to her home in the empire.
(So Glynin DID give up on executing Steven in the end? Huh, interesting...
Anyway, I'll see you guys in mebbe a week [Actually around 5 days, probably]? It's Christmas Day tomorrow, and after that I've got a 4-day long vacation to Minnesota! [Yay!]
See you then!)

The Megashark stops at their eyes. The three slashes on the Phantom's face leaks energy which is used to shield them from harm.
Using the close range, they slash at Steven multiple times, using the ripping edge of the sword to deliver immense pain to them.

(This is all going by too fast... I'm taking a break...)
(Darn...)
(Is it because of all the posts being made while you're gone?)
(Because currently, Ina is at the Hotel that the main cast stays in, because UltiSlayer didn't want to leave her behind.)

Back
Top Bottom