IC Neo Transpirence

"*Maybe they found a cure?*"

Two of them walk deeper into the facility.
One of them stays with Rune.
"What? Could you say that in english?"

"*I hope they did. But why wouldn't there be any mention of it?*"

The two might find a few experiment rooms, all completely sealed off.
Rune tries to gesture for a no.

"*I don't know, but I think I read something in here about legal problems...*"

One of them goes inside one of the rooms, while the other yells at them for going into a void infected area.

"Oh... uh.... is this place dangerous?"

"*That's probably the least surprising thing about this place so far.*"

Fortunately it didn't seem to spread from the surfaces, unless touching them with an uncovered part of the body.

Rune tries to gesture for a probably.

"*So, what will we do?*"

Well... guess the person that entered the room found out his glove had a hole in it the hard way, and now he's infected.
The other person pulls out a gun.

"Oh... Hey, get your gear on! This place may be dangerous! Also, uhh... thank you dragon."

The few remaining hunters are now doing their own void research.

"*I'm not sure.*"

Fortunately it doesn't seem to be making him want to spread it, though his heartbeat is currently accelerated enough that it's unhealthy, to say the least. (So I went with RNG to see just what it would do to him, and uhh... rip. Poor guy, feel sorry for him but he seems to have had as much luck with this accident as Lavin does under normal circumstances.)

(Insert the empire doing some sabotage and replacing their samples with the lethal ones.)

"*Let's... maybe we should.... who owned this place anyway....*"
Harris looks for anything that would say who owned.

"Hey... I won't infect you... just.... I think I'm having a heart attack..."
The person just waits to see what happens.

The person who was with the now dying hunter decides to look in another room.

The person who was with Rune decides to go in a random room.

(So the empire is sabotaging the hunters research?)

Some mentions of the empire can be found.

Poor guy was right about that. (I really feel sorry for him.)

The one who was with the one who's just guaranteed to die might find a room containing cure orbs. (And I even left whether they help to RNG, and it still decided to :red: him over.)

Looks like some staff break room, not much there.

(They might, considering they have the means to do so, but they'd wait to see where the research is going first.)

"*Thracia, do you know of an empire?*"

Is now dead.

The person who found the cure orbs grabs them and puts them into a bag, then sends them out through the portal to be tested.

The person who found the break room leaves and goes into one of the experiment rooms.

The hunters are currently researching how the void interacts with the crystals, and if it's possible to make a version of the void that can't be cured. Currently they are watching everything for any signs of sabotage or espionage.

(I'm just feeling guilty about something here again and I again don't know why.)

"*I don't.*"

They're real and they work.

The experiment room seems rather clear of the infection and it doesn't seem to be spreading.

The void obviously makes an attempt to infect the crystals. (You determine if it succeeds.)
(And where is that happening? In the main world or the one with the government? (Nil' can sense the void.))

"*Well, hopefully there's someone who does...*"

The person radios someone to tell them they have more cure orbs.

The person still inside the lab looks for an experiment room that has anything of note.

The crystals seem to be immune to infection on their own, but after a while the hunters make the void infect the crystals.
(Currently they are doing the experiments in the main world, because they don't want to bring the void to their world.)

(Ok, I'm not sure why but something here's making me feel guilty and it's making it too hard to do this right now so I'm just gonna go to sleep now.)

"*Hopefully.*"

Not really anything new to find out.

The void darkens the crystals to something of a slightly transparent black, no further effects to be seen.
The hunters could feel like something's watching.

(Finally managed to continue on with this.)

"*Should we leave?*"

The people that came there decide to leave with the cure orbs.

The hunters continues tests.
They also increase security.

"*Well, I don't see any reason to stay.*"

I'm not sure what effects to narrate here.
"You won't be able to keep me out. Not as long as you're doing anything with the void."
(How contained do they have their research? Won't prevent him from interfering, just affects how he'll enter.)

Harris begins leaving.

The hunters begin making wall panels out of the crystals to contain some of their void samples, while the infected crystals are stored deeper inside.

The entire facility is underground except a small entrance area, which is protected by an electric cage type thing that surrounds the area with the door.

(EDIT: Did you mean the inside?)

Last edited:
(I did mean the inside.)
Thracia also starts leaving.
(Btw, how are they moving the samples? This is just me wondering.)

"*Rune, we're leaving.*"
Harris leaves the lab through the portal.

To start, all test chambers are sealed off by an airlock, some are sealed by shields, others are sealed by the crystals. Then past the airlock is a sealed corridor that is also sealed from the rest of the facility by another airlock. All rooms are monitored by security cameras.

(What part of moving the samples are you asking about? What is containing them? Or what is transporting the containers?)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom