IC Neo Transpirence

French Army under Napoleon command would then shell the Changeling Hive with their mortars.

"*You... you suspect that?*" Fares seemed to be a bit guilty. But given others were controlled too, Fares seemed to be a bit sad.
"What's going on??"
The Changelings inform her.
"Then get our army ready for a counterattack!"
"I want to test how powerful we've gotten since my plan being set into motion.."
"The rest of the changelings guard the hive!"
"I don't want any of our captured ponies to escape."
Meanwhile, Pietr would have his pod fall down, breaking open from the shockwave of the attack.

The Napoleon-commanded army would continue shelling the hive, preparing for swift strike.

Thartler would then look at Rarity. But seeing how they were guarded... Guess I have to escape on my own. So Pietr would start doing his own escape.

The second army meanwhile would shell Canterlot, with the same equipment (mortars). It wasn't led by Napoleon, so it was a lot smaller. It still was quite formidable.

The Napoleon-commanded army would continue shelling the hive, preparing for swift strike.

Thartler would then look at Rarity. But seeing how they were guarded... Guess I have to escape on my own. So Pietr would start doing his own escape.

The second army meanwhile would shell Canterlot, with the same equipment (mortars). It wasn't led by Napoleon, so it was a lot smaller. It still was quite formidable.
Chrysallis and her army shapeshift and assimilate into the French army, planning to attack from within.
Celestia meanwhile, would take an emergency meeting, and soon task a shield around Canterlot until further notice.

The First French Army would be continuing shelling the hive, marching closer to it, not noticing the fact something is wrong (apart from some paranoid recruits, but they couldn't really speak that to Napoleon).
The second French Army would be bombarding the shield with falconets (having thought they are bombarding the city itself, not the shield), all while getting closer to the city.

Thartler continues escaping.

Last edited:
Fares looked at Lorra. "*Ehm, I'm not Thartler, I don't own any weapon at all.*" He hinted at the fact only his older brother had any gun, or so he saw last time.

Back
Top Bottom