Neoselket's Q&A

neoselket

Ice Queen
So i finally decided to make one of these. basically, ask me any question you like, if i don't want to answer it i'll say so.

Neo, what is best in life? What is your hair color? What is your eye color? What is your favorite color? And your least favorite?

1. epic battle music.
2. i don't know, i usually like music without lyrics, although i like enya.
3. minecraft(usually modded).
4. yes.

What kind of character do you relate best in a fictional work? Who would be your favorite hero, and your favorite villain? Favorite kind of ability? Favorite fictional genre?

If your hair color had to be one of the following colors, which one?
Red
Orange
Yellow
Green
Blue
Purple
Pink

What kind of character do you relate best in a fictional work? Who would be your favorite hero, and your favorite villain? Favorite kind of ability? Favorite fictional genre?
1. not sure exactly what you mean.
2. probably peeta from hunger games.
3. apophis, Michael, and baal from stargate.
4. invisibility, teleportation, or shapeshifting.
5. sci-fi, second favorite is fantasy.

If your hair color had to be one of the following colors, which one?
Red
Orange
Yellow
Green
Blue
Purple
Pink
probably purple or orange. they seem like the least annoying.

neo comes from neopets, a virtual pet website. selket comes from a petpet(a pet for your neopet), which was originally named after an Egyptian goddess, selket, or selkis.

it's the mutant acara from neopets. I've gotten a lot of profile pictures from neopets, i've had jahbal and king terask from neoquest, mutant acara and poogle, lots of stuff.

I've noticed that your signature seems to contain an edited form of Risk of Rain's title. Have you played either Risk of Rain games? If so, who's your favorite character to play as in either of them?

I've noticed that your signature seems to contain an edited form of Risk of Rain's title. Have you played either Risk of Rain games? If so, who's your favorite character to play as in either of them?
Yes! I love Risk of Rain. I have 411 hours in Risk of Rain 1, and 765 hours in Risk of Rain 2. The commando is my favorite, as he's just perfectly balanced for everything and the most fun in general. The mercenary is second. I also made a comic about the game, although I haven't updated it in a long time.
Whats your Social Security Number? (For legal reasons, that is a joke.)
SDZHIRYG and a drawing of a dog

Do you, in fact, live in Utah? (Don't answer if you don't want to, this is an assumption on my part mainly because I live here too)

Back
Top Bottom