Weapons & Equip Nerf Mana Nebulas

Status
Not open for further replies.

5raptorboy

Terrarian
You've defeated Moon Lord, and you finally have the Nebula Armor which you have wanted for a while now. You put it on, then use the Last Prism. You go off to fight the Celestial event again to see how rekt everything is, and while fighting the Stardust Pillar(Or really, any of them, I've been able to pull this off with 3 of them, so it makes sense that you can make it work for Solar.) you find that with your Celestial Cuffs, full Nebula, and Adept Last Prism, you have managed to do something incredible. You have maintained the Last Prism at full blast for more than 20 seconds straight.
This is possible because with full Nebula, you can get mana nebulas, which pretty much refill your mana (it regenerates so quickly, it might as well be doing this), along with Celestial Cuffs, which gives you mana when you're hit, then the Adept modifier, which for some reason allows Last Prism to have -17% mana usage rather than the normal 10. This also works during the Moon Lord fight. If you have good aim, and his eyes don't close, then your one Last Prism shot may just kill the eye. This makes phase 2 trivial since it can take out the core in only a few seconds, even quicker than the eyes simply because it doesn't close. I think it's just because the mana nebulas regenerate mana so quickly. So, nerf the speed of regeneration the mana nebulas give to you.

Last edited:
You've defeated Moon Lord, and you finally have the Nebula Armor which you have wanted for a while now. You put it on, then use the Last Prism. You go off to fight the Celestial event again to see how rekt everything is, and while fighting the Stardust Pillar(Or really, any of them, I've been able to pull this off with 3 of them, so it makes sense that you can make it work for Solar.) you find that with your Celestial Cuffs, full Nebula, and Adept Last Prism, you have managed to do something incredible. You have maintained the Last Prism at full blast for more than 20 seconds straight.
This is possible because with full Nebula, you can get mana nebulas, which pretty much refill your mana, along with Celestial Cuffs, which gives you mana when you're hit, then the Adept modifier, which for some reason allows Last Prism to have -17% mana usage rather than the normal 10. This also works during the Moon Lord fight. If you have good aim, and his eyes don't close, then your one Last Prism shot may just kill the eye. This makes phase 2 trivial since it can take out the core in only a few seconds, even quicker than the eyes simply because it doesn't close. I think it's just because the mana nebulas give so much mana. So, nerf the amount of mana the nebulas give to you.
It doesn't give you mana, it increases the regeneration.

This is the reason it is this way. The engame magic weapons use a LOT of mana, and this is meant to make up for that by skyrocketing regeneration.

Who cares? I honestly could not care less about the stuff you get after the final boss, because, well, there's nothing new left to fight. Woo, kill the same boss again. Fun. You've already proven you can beat the boss, why does it matter if you can beat it again after that?

This is possible because with full Nebula, you can get mana nebulas, which pretty much refill your mana (it regenerates so quickly, it might as well be doing this), along with Celestial Cuffs, which gives you mana when you're hit, then the Adept modifier, which for some reason allows Last Prism to have -17% mana usage rather than the normal 10. This also works during the Moon Lord fight. If you have good aim, and his eyes don't close, then your one Last Prism shot may just kill the eye. This makes phase 2 trivial since it can take out the core in only a few seconds, even quicker than the eyes simply because it doesn't close. I think it's just because the mana nebulas regenerate mana so quickly. So, nerf the speed of regeneration the mana nebulas give to you.
Modifiers are scaled. If it has low damage, all damage buffing reforges do more than if it has high damage. There for, if it has high mana use it will reduce it more than if it has low mana use.

":red: YOU AND YOUR ENDGAME ARMOR BEING ON PAR WITH THE OTHER ARMORS, NERF MAGES AGAIN BECAUSE THEY HAVEN'T HAD ENOUGH SINCE THE SPECTRE ARMOR CRISIS"

The armor isn't any more OP than Solar or Vortex (though all three surpass the Stardust sadly). Please no.

edit: Also I wanna note that mana potions exist. They're instant with no cooldown and refill mana. Should we nerf those? /s

":red: YOU AND YOUR ENDGAME ARMOR BEING ON PAR WITH THE OTHER ARMORS, NERF MAGES AGAIN BECAUSE THEY HAVEN'T HAD ENOUGH SINCE THE SPECTRE ARMOR CRISIS"

The armor isn't any more OP than Solar or Vortex (though all three surpass the Stardust sadly). Please no.
Calm down dude. (also, Stardust is insane if you use the dragon with it)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom