Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Assessors

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Remaking Spirts

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
-|Closed|-
Working on other smaller mods​

Hello everyone, My name is Mo and this is my mod!
It adds many Weapons, Accessories, Items and Bosses!

-----Some Sets-----
Granite Set:
gmTzxJJ.png

Granite GreatSword: Does 27 damage, Average Speed, Average Knockback.
Granite Claw: 18% melee speed
Granite Drill: 100% pickaxe, +1 range
Granite Armor: Leggings -15% movement speed, 10+ health and 5% Melee damage

Nurse Set:
wzjsge3.png

--Ideas and All sprites made by Sprite Anon-- (but the armor and blade are made by me)
Red Syringe: Thrown weapon. Deals about as much damage as a throwing knife, but inflicts the Poison debuff.
Green Syringe: Thrown weapon. Heals whatever it hits instead of damaging them. Can be used on friendly NPCs and other players.
Medkit: Heals 125 HP and removes all debuffs, but inflicts potion sickness for double the normal time.
Antidote: Removes the Poison debuff and grants thirty seconds of poison immunity.
Antivenom: Removes the Venom debuff and grants thirty seconds of venom immunity.
Antihemorrhagic: Removes the Bleeding debuff and grants thirty seconds of bleeding immunity.
Syringe Gun: Fires red or green syringes. Syringes fired by this gun have higher velocity, and heal/deal twice as much damage as they would normally. Red syringes fired by this gun deal ranged damage instead of throwing damage.
Syringe Blade: Melee Weapon that does 22 damage isn't auto swing, Average Speed and Weak knockback.
Nurse Armor: Nurse vanity + Items, 2/5/3, Hat gives +20 life, Chestplate gives regeneration and legs give heart reach.

-----Download-----
[v0.1] Update: Link
All minor updates go to Mod-browser but If a major update happens it will go to here first before Mod-browser.
Thank you, We just hit 100 download!
-----The Team-----

Mubb is a Spriter:
Full Marble Armor
Granite Helmet
Marble and Granite Sword

TheGeckoGamer is a Spriter:
Coming soon...

Nukeluis is Beginner Spriter:
Marble Guns
Tons of Ideas
Granite Drill

----
PS. I had to repost this because I had two accounts and didn't delete the other one.
---

Last edited:
Could you add late game shotguns and some pistols with special effects (the pistols doens't have to be all lategame)? Because the guns that work against bosses at the moment are all rapid firing which is not bad but it would be nice to have more variety of guns that can rival this kind properly.

BTW the granite claw looks odd. If you are doing the sprites yourself why not work with the fetid baghnakhs or other claws and edit them a bit?

Last edited:
Could you add late game shotguns and some pistols with special effects (the pistols doens't have to be all lategame)? Because the guns that work against bosses at the moment are all rapid firing which is not bad but it would be nice to have more variety of guns that can rival this kind properly.

BTW the granite claw looks odd. If you are doing the sprites yourself why not work with the fetid baghnakhs or other claws and edit them a bit?
no problem. btw, you should create a discord channel for our mod, it'll help a lot, trust me

Sounds good! But I like my claws! :D
[doublepost=1496865997,1496865853][/doublepost]
here, i got the digging claw finished: View attachment 172576
Loved your creativity in the art but I like my claws better more of a tank look. :D
[doublepost=1496866046][/doublepost]
no problem. btw, you should create a discord channel for our mod, it'll help a lot, trust me
Discord will come in the 1.3 update depends on how popular this is gonna become

Back
Top Bottom