Official New 1.3 Spoilers: Enhancing the User Interface

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's so refreshing to see so many ease of life ui tweaks and improvements being worked on. In a world of faster and less optimized new content factories being manhandled by companies, no one has time anymore for the simpler things.

It's also pretty amazing that you've managed to hold back game-breaking bugs while doing these things, I applaud your team.

paintable living fire blocks, new chests, apparently a lockable chest, or one that shows its inventory
and MARBLE

is it just me, or that cock-pink grass is a NEW BIOME??! the tree does not look like a hallowed one, the colour is slightly more intense, and that is CLEARLY not crimson. am i on drugs, or is it just my screen?

is it just me, or that :red:-pink grass is a NEW BIOME??! the tree does not look like a hallowed one, the colour is slightly more intense, and that is CLEARLY not crimson. am i on drugs, or is it just my screen?

It's a snow tree painted violet. The grass is just painted.

Hopefully future spoilers won't have any paint in them. It makes people nuts over nothing. >_>

So sad, they've stated the UI will get better graphics and what not, new features, but they still haven't said that the bloody RGB scale will come back :C
I mean, it's not like I suggested it... *Sniff*

I loooove it all! It all looks so much better, and so helpful too! I just can't wait to use all this!

Also Rainbow Torches confirmed.

And easier screenshots. A VERY welcome addition!

So much good stuff as usual, great job. On behalf of my 5 year-old daughter, (who doesn't know yet, but will freak out,) thanks for team PINK! I'm sure she'll never play on another team again...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom