Official New 1.3 Spoilers: Enhancing the User Interface

Status
Not open for further replies.
3caf751f65.jpg

Banners... :passionate:

Aliens, @Leinfors' Slime Banners, Frost Legion and is that a Cyber Worm I spy in the top left corner?

EDIT: The bottom left one... is that a Cultist, perchance?

Last edited:
This looks pretty good!

an hour ago I felt that now would be a good time for another Terraria spoiler to arrive...
weird...

Edit: Anyone got an idea why the silver-yellow new chests do look slightly different at the bottom? Looks like a bar/lock...

Edit 2: This pink grass could be the alternate hallowed biome ...the tree looks very much like a sakarua tree, look at it's blooms ... so it might not be just painted grass.

Also the brown grass appears in the graphite tower again. I start to belive that this is a new biome as well because the ropes the grass grew are brown as well. You can't paint those...can you?

Edit 3: Now by looking closer I can tell that this is just a snow tree. No alternate hallow biome. I'm pretty sure. *cries*

Last edited:
Oh! Looking forwards to the Screen Capture Mode! It's really annoying having to piece stuff together afterwards...! Awesome stuff. :)

Looks great! Tapping into your bank is a fantastic idea. Now I don't have to constantly go back after reforging! Easy screenshot making sounds wonderful.

If the purplish (moon)stone is granite, I suppose that is a very nice looking Marble? Greco-Roman temple time.

I can't believe all the hidden treats too! That occult altar with floating tome, the station that looks like a Blacksmith's grinding wheel and finally those new banners! I want to believe!

I wonder what the grindstone and table with the floating book are going to be used for? Judging from the masks at the bottom of the latter, I'm guessing some sort of summoning tool.

Looking very cool in any case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom