Official New 1.3 Spoilers: Enhancing the User Interface

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to know more of the specifics of how the new screen capture mode works. Such as how large can you make it, how does enemy spawning work while its active, does it pause the game?

What I'd really like to know is if they're adding a crimson hallow alternate.
The cyber seems like a good idea, and as well as that, Tobbvalds idea for the Covert and the Contagion are very good ideas. Contagion, Corruption, Crimson, and the Hallow,Cyber, And Covert. Just need to change the H in hallow to a C and you've got a perfect name collection going.
You forgot the Confection and anti-Confection. Just saying

What I'd really like to know is if they're adding a crimson hallow alternate.
The cyber seems like a good idea, and as well as that, Tobbvalds idea for the Covert and the Contagion are very good ideas. Contagion, Corruption, Crimson, and the Hallow,Cyber, And Covert. Just need to change the H in hallow to a C and you've got a perfect name collection going.

As genuinely neat as alt biomes are, I would be more excited about new mini-biomes and having some of the current biomes expanded.
For example: I think, right now, I'd be happier with pre-hardmode Hallow that with an alt Hallow. Or given that this is a space themed update, maybe an expansion to meteorite biome.
Also deserts...

Pre-Hardmode Hallow is something I've wanted for a LONG time! Along with a whole set of Orb items, its own Altar variant, and its own ore type! And maybe like, hollow Pearlstone mountains that stick up instead of chasms that go down!

Plus that would make Pearlwood good for something!

Hey, I've got some high expectations for this update, especially with that pink grass… what was that anyways?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom