Official New 1.3 Spoilers: Enhancing the User Interface

Status
Not open for further replies.
This alone could be an update.
Not only that, but one of the best updates to terraria.
My hype is barley containable, on the next spoiler I might explode.

@Dragon from what I can tell, crafting from a chest only works with one chest that you have open and not any nearby chest, the buttons over the equipment slots are to access the npc housing menu and new camera feature, and the ability to quick stack to any nearby chest is so players don't have to go to each chest individually to quick stack it. I for one like the steps they are taking to make inventory management less irritating, as that's a big problem in the game that gets worse with each item that's added.

Super Hyped about this update. Any one know if its coming out soon? Don't need an exact date but it seems like there doing finishing touches here.

And I'll be peeling off my building's outer walls and replace it with those wonderful looking blocks. :D

I'm most psyched about the huge screenshot option though. Magnificent. :passionate:
i can see you using that much more often, i may get you to help me finish up my vault world after the update

List of things I saw.

1. New "marble" blocks/items
2. remakes for the crimson, corruption, and hallow snow biomes (The hallowed snow tree in the middle of the building)
3. New item in inventory? (the voodoo doll looking one by the lazergun)
4. Some kind of blue fire (ice fire)
5. better interface
6. new skyplate clock design
7. Travelling merchant sells new painting and a stone-like disc thingy
8. much better and faster buying/selling mechanic
9. Better graves
10. new lunar boss enemy banners.

So far, this update looks pretty good. Can't wait to dig in and find all of it's secrets.

After Alot of "Looking" at the Screenies i can finally breath! This Is an life changer for all of us @Cenx but Thank you @Yoraiz0r for this awsome thread and everything! In a matter of fact THANK YOU RE-LOGIC FOR EXIST!! Love y'all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom