Official New 1.3 Spoilers: Enhancing the User Interface

Status
Not open for further replies.
Afraid it really is that simple - the PLAN is to launch Mac/Linux in parallel with 1.3 (and at version 1.3). Now, things can occur to change that...but that is the plan. So, once there is a 1.3 date (there isn't for those asking), you will have a de facto Mac/Linux date. ;)

Can we have a date for the Mac/Linux release? :dryadnaughty:

These new monsters that we see in the banners are probably those from the blurry image.
Still hope there's a metroid. (Metroid mount :passionate::dryadpassionate:)

I don't really think there's much to build off of the corruption at this point, to be honest. I would say that's pretty much complete. Maybe a few things here and there though.

I was mainly interested of the graphical update a lot of items and NPC's are receiving, you can see the current corrupt bunny & goldfish have a black outline, while the crimson bunny from the past spoilers has a smooth and lighter outline...

I was mainly interested of the graphical update a lot of items and NPC's are receiving, you can see the current corrupt bunny & goldfish have a black outline, while the crimson bunny from the past spoilers has a smooth and lighter outline...

In the case of the little changes like that, then I agree, I hope those changes take place too.

Stuff I Noticed
Picture Nr 1 : Below the map is a sun and moon and Did the dye sprite get updated?
Picture Nr 3 : Slime? and Alien? Banners The tree has some pink dust on it, OBSIDIAN DOOR, Iron Spiked Rope? , Some light blue water? 2 New chests, some weird statue at the top right Enchanting Table and a sawmill sprite update?
Picture Nr 4 : Obsidian and Hallowed furniture?

I got tired from searching for details

I´ve noticed that, in the pic that shows the trading changes, there are 2 new items in the Travelling Merchant´s inventory, and a new one next to the Laser Machine Gun.

I like the features listed here, is there a option where you can select if you want to enable crafting/buying from a piggy bank/safe.
I have a very small feature request, can ALL walls please get craftable/mineable, including hostile/enemy spawning walls, so that players can add the "missing" dungeon walls if the world didn't spawn with all 3 of them, or mine the spider biome to create one big one ? Or that you could fix some natural walls if some friends were a bit too bomb spammy ?

Toot Toot! All Aboard the Hype Train!!
I was compelled to dig this pic up again.
FunZyIv.png
[Click to enlarge]

I see more slime banners, some colors clash a bit with the others, but it's difficult to get the slime banners right. I really hope that the tree isn't from a hallowed snow biome, because that would mean that the normal snow could be hallowed/corrupted.

I really hope that the tree isn't from a hallowed snow biome, because that would mean that the normal snow could be hallowed/corrupted.
It's paint.

Hey, @Yoraiz0r: You might want to put a bold red disclaimer next to that image to keep this from being brought up anymore.

(Then again, a bold red disclaimer didn't keep people from bringing up the unbalanced weapons in the last spoiler... drat.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom