Sprites New Accessories and Accessory Revisions

How do you feel about this thread?

• Most of the items have a sort of problem with them. (Reply for an explaination)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Give up, this won't go anywhere. (Reply for an explaination)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Alright, I've updated the thread again.

-Resprited the Amenta Tail (Amenta Shield), Divine Polish, and Sticker's Pouch.
-Removed the Web Cutters and gave the Webbed immunity to Armor Bracing.
-Reduced the cost of Clingers' Eyes / Stickers' Pouches in the Vile Amulet / Divine Polish from 10 to 5.
-Added 25 Living Fire Blocks to the Helbringer's Crown recipe, making it Hardmode-exclusive.
-Added 5 of each mechanical boss soul to the Amenta Shield recipe, making it post-Mech.
-Added sprites for the Life Star and Healer Bee (Sweet Tooth Veil).

Hope you enjoy.

Last edited:
Reflective Glove
Pocket_Mirror.png
+
Hand_Warmer.png
at
Tinkerer%27s_Workshop.png
= View attachment 295783
• Provides immunity to Stoned, Chilled, and Frozen. Material.

Now you may be thinking: "Why would the Ankh Shield require a Christmas-only accessory to craft?
It doesn't. At least, not anymore.

- The Hand Warmer now has a 1% / 2% (1/100 / 1/50) chance to drop from the following enemies: Ice Slimes, Spiked Ice Slimes, Ice Bats, and Icy Mermen.
- It also has a 25% / 50% (1/4 / 1/2) chance to drop from Ice Golems.
It fits the trend with Ankh Shield components, which is protecting from either a very weak debuff (like Weak or Bleeding) or a very strong debuff that is too rare for an accessory that provides immunity to it to be necessary (like Broken Armor or Cursed). Stoned and Frozen fit the second category, and Chilled fits the first. This accessory would just make crafting the Ankh Shield even more tedious, because of how rare the Pocket Mirror is. I don't see the point of this at all.

It fits the trend with Ankh Shield components, which is protecting from either a very weak debuff (like Weak or Bleeding) or a very strong debuff that is too rare for an accessory that provides immunity to it to be necessary (like Broken Armor or Cursed). Stoned and Frozen fit the second category, and Chilled fits the first. This accessory would just make crafting the Ankh Shield even more tedious, because of how rare the Pocket Mirror is. I don't see the point of this at all.
If it fits the trend with other Ankh Shield ingredients, then why would this bother you? By the way you're speaking, it seems like the entire Ankh Shield isn't worth obtaining in your eyes, considering how many "weak" or "rare" debuffs it protects. Not to mention the drop rate of the Pocket Mirror could be easily changed (which I might actually add now that I think about it).

No matter what you say, I'd rather leave the glove in the recipe. Else the two vanilla components of the glove are worthless.

Another small update, but the Reflective Glove has been replaced with a new item, the Blind Man's Glasses. See the original thread for more info.

I just removed the Berserked debuff from the main post, as I decided it was too overpowered and made the berserker glove even more stacked than necessary.

Back
Top Bottom