Weapons & Equip New Accessory|Royal Necklace

Raylzaw

Terrarian
Hi,

I wanted to write this suggestion BEFORE 1.4 came out,but I failed.
So anyway,this item got really inspired by the terraspark boots.
Just like how terraspark boots are considered the ultimate boots,this necklace would be considered the ultimate necklace.
This is the combination of all necklace effects.It would be a pretty good accessory post plantera,due to the effects that it grants.

These effects include:More invincibility frames upon getting hit,stars and bees upon struck,bonus movement speed after being attacked,passive light,armor penetration and more minion slots.

Some crafting recipes are:
1.Star necklace + Stingy necklace + Panic necklace + jellyfish necklace + pygmy necklace
2.Cross necklace +shark tooth necklace +honey necklace(the panic necklace with the bees) + jellyfish necklace + pygmy necklace

And the list can continue.
In my opinion this accessory is pretty good,but not op,and its kinda "hard" to get it,needing accessories from different sources.

However,there is a complication with one item,the "Panic Necklace".
If Im not wrong,I think this accessory is locked to crimson worlds and the drunk world.
This in my opinion is a big deal since its a bit unfair for the worlds with corruption,because in my opinion its a pretty good accessory.

But if we put that complication aside,I think it would make a great addition to terraria.

I hope you liked it and Im looking forward to improvements.
(This is my first thread here,sorry if its bad)

However,there is a complication with one item,the "Panic Necklace".
If Im not wrong,I think this accessory is locked to crimson worlds and the drunk world.

As of 1.4.1, Band of Regen and Panic Necklace can be crafted into each other at a graveyard, so no big deal.

yes and it's effects?
The accessory would grant you:

4 effects upon getting damaged:Movement Speed and Invincibility frames(great for escaping tight situations)
Falling stars and Bees for retaliation

3 passive effects:Armor penetration and Extra summoner slot for bonus damage
Passive light for better exploration

This is a weird one, but it's definitely not overpowered. I feel like it's combining a lot of different effects from wildly different types of accessories might be a little too... dissonant? It's probably fine though.

I personally would still actually use this accessory because it's not completely outrageous to get and has actual combat merit, unlike some accessories I know (cough ankh shield and terraspark cough)

This is a weird one, but it's definitely not overpowered. I feel like it's combining a lot of different effects from wildly different types of accessories might be a little too... dissonant? It's probably fine though.

I personally would still actually use this accessory because it's not completely outrageous to get and has actual combat merit, unlike some accessories I know (cough ankh shield and terraspark cough)
Its similar to the Celestial Shell,but instead of stats boosts,it gives combat effects and instead of becoming a merkfolk underwater,you get a passive light.

if a suggstion veteran says it's good,then it's goood.

everyone's known to make mistakes,and on my own opnionthis is a pretty good accesory for tight situations when you get hit.
I'm flattered you think of me that way, but I've been known to make mistakes, so you may want a second opinion before you definitively say that.

I almost don't want the Honey Comb to be part of this because the spawned bees trigger iframes and deal basically no damage. However, I'd be very happy to combine Star Veil with Stinger Necklace and change the effect to spawn homing stars (or lightning bugs or whatever), and have that become part of the final accessory. Jellyfish Necklace can be left out since it doesn't really do anything. (Remember that Flower Boots are not part of Terraspark Boots.)

There can be no doubt that this is a very strong accessory, but I agree that it is not overwhelmingly strong.

I almost don't want the Honey Comb to be part of this because the spawned bees trigger iframes and deal basically no damage. However, I'd be very happy to combine Star Veil with Stinger Necklace and change the effect to spawn homing stars (or lightning bugs or whatever), and have that become part of the final accessory. Jellyfish Necklace can be left out since it doesn't really do anything. (Remember that Flower Boots are not part of Terraspark Boots.)

There can be no doubt that this is a very strong accessory, but I agree that it is not overwhelmingly strong.
True,Jellyfish necklace could be left out,since its just light,it wont be that impactful.And at the time that you can get this accessory,light is not really a problem.

I guess that goes too.Also,jellyfish neckalce can be very tedious to get,but that is the only qualm I have with it.maybe buff the bees to do more damage? and release more?

Back
Top Bottom