Weapons & Equip New Accessory|Royal Necklace

I guess that goes too.Also,jellyfish neckalce can be very tedious to get,but that is the only qualm I have with it.maybe buff the bees to do more damage? and release more?
Bees have already been buffed,I dont think they need more damage.Although what Baconfry said about iframes is note worthy.

Bees have already been buffed,I dont think they need more damage.Although what Baconfry said about iframes is note worthy.
Bees still suck. They're slow and deal like 3-9 damage per hit to Hardmode enemies, which is nothing. There is no way to make bees viable in Hardmode without making them overpowered in pre-Hardmode.
already buffed,ok sorry,I didn't see that.
Not sure how homing stars would work though...
The stars would still fall from the sky, but they would curve towards enemies.

or.... the stars could land directly on the heads of enemies without it curving.of course,curving is a good idea but just serving another idea.

Honestly, if we’re buffing the bee part of this accessory to be worthwhile in Hardmode, the single biggest thing you could do is make the bees spawned have their own hit timer separate from other piercing weapons to not interrupt them, similar to what was done with minions in 1.4.

You could give it 100 armor pen and it still wouldn't be good, because it still does like 20 damage per hit and still isn't good at chasing enemies

I proposed combining the bees and stars into a single effect because it removes some of the "dissonance" that was brought up earlier.

The bees seem to be a bit of a problem,maybe if they applied venom and poison.That would make them a bit better.

Back
Top Bottom