Weapons & Equip New accessory slots

Krypnoda

Terrarian
Even though we have the cobalt shield, shields really don't have a big part in Terraria. So i propose the Hand Armor Slot.
This would store shields, gauntlets, and some new weapons.
  1. Pre-Hardmode
  • Copper Shield
Crafting: 20 Copper Bars
Defense: 3
Bonus: none
  • Iron Shield
Crafting: 20 Iron Bars
Defense: 4
  • Silver Shield
Crafting: 20 Silver Bars
Defense: 5
  • Gold Shield
Crafting: 20 Gold Bars
Defense: 6
Bonus:none
  • Meteorite Shield
Crafting: 20 Meteorite Bars
Defense: 7
Bonus: +10% Mana
  • Jungle Shield
Crafting: 10 Stingers and 10 Jungle Spores
Defense: 8
Bonus:+15% Mana
  • Dark Shield
Crafting: 20 Demonite Bars
Defense: 9
Bonus:+10% Movement Speed
  • Bloody Shield
Crafting: 20 Crimtane Bars
Defense: 9
Bonus: 5% Damage
  • Molten Shield
Crafting: 20 Hellstone Bars
Defense: 10
Bonus: +5% Melee Damage

That's all for now, I will make other armorlater.

Last edited:
Even though we have the cobalt shield, shields really don't have a big part in Terraria.

Its because the 4 types of shields serve a very specific roll. Ask yourself, why would you use the Cobalt Shield if any of these existed? Immunity to knockback would prove WAAAY to powerful at early game.

The weapon slots also being designated to Hands and shields. That doesn't make sense either, because what if I want to use the Feral Claws, Mechanical Gloves, and Fire Gauntlets at the same time, this would make it impossible for me to do so.

Already have ten slots to play with. I don't see any point to adding more slots.

And "not a big part" even though there's one shield which kinda makes you immune to 95% of the debuffs enemies may have to somewhat have a chance in hell to kill you? Yeah. Near-complete immunity to debuffs is a small, dismissible role. :dryadtongue:

Not really the most necessary thing to add to the game and I wouldn't see myself using it if it were to be implemented. The concept isn't all that interesting and neither is it that original.

I can't suport this IT provides nothing interesting and significantly weakens melee. Plus as others have said we have more than enough accessory slots already...

Already have ten slots to play with. I don't see any point to adding more slots.

And "not a big part" even though there's one shield which kinda makes you immune to 95% of the debuffs enemies may have to somewhat have a chance in hell to kill you? Yeah. Near-complete immunity to debuffs is a small, dismissible role. :dryadtongue:
There are only 5 slots in mobile so that is why i put in a new accessory slot.

Back
Top Bottom