Weapons & Equip New armor

>>Terrarian<<

Solar Pillar
hello terraria fans

I want to suggest that there be new armor like Slime, Steampunk and crystal.

Slime Armor:
-Helmet
index.php

5 Defense.
Increases 4% Jump height.
Crafted with 20 Slime block in Solidifier.
-Chainmail
index.php

6 Defense.
Crafted with 25 Slime block in Solidifier.
-Greaves
index.php

5 Defense.
Crafted with 15 Slime block in Solidifier.
Full armor gives a bonus: -5% Fall damage.

Steampunk Armor:
-four headpieces:

-Mask
index.php

25 Defense
11% Increased critical strike chance, melee damage and speed
Crafted with 1 Hallowed mask and 30 Cogs in Steampunk Boiler.

-Helmet
index.php

10 Defense
9% Increased ranged critical strike chance
16% Increased ranged damage
Crafted with 1 Hallowed Helmet and 25 Cogs in Steampunk Boiler.

-Headgear
index.php

6 Defense
Increases maximum mana by 100.
14% Increased magic damage, critical strike chance and speed
Crafted with 1 Hallowed Headgear and 20 Cogs in Steampunk Boiler.

-Summoner Helmet
index.php

5 Defense
Increases your max number of minions in 2.
Increases your minion damage by 7%
Crafted with 12 Hallowed bars and 15 Cogs in Steampunk Boiler.

-Plate Mail
index.php

17 Defense
4% Increased damage and melee speed
7% Increased critical strike chance
Crafted with 1 Hallowed plate Mail and 50 Cogs in Steampunk Boiler.

-Greaves
index.php

12 Defense
6% Increased critical strike chance
8% Increased damage and movement speed
Full armor gives a bonus: (This is not known yet).
Crafted with 1 Hallowed Greaves and 38 Cogs in Steampunk Boiler.

Crystal Armor:
index.php
index.php
index.php

Thanks to @Huzbubber Tim for doing the sprites for me!

Last edited:
well... not
[doublepost=1533433335,1533433270][/doublepost]I do not know where to make sprites for terraria or things like that
[doublepost=1533433398][/doublepost]the part of the sprites is of the developers

well... not
[doublepost=1533433335,1533433270][/doublepost]I do not know where to make sprites for terraria or things like that
[doublepost=1533433398][/doublepost]the part of the sprites is of the developers
If you ask around on the forums, you might be able to find someone willing to help come up with sprite suggestions. ;)

Do you have a general idea of what these armor sets would do? Set bonuses and things of that nature?

I appreciate your enthusiasm for improving the game. But if you're not making sprites, you're not suggesting crafting recipes, and you also aren't providing any ideas on how these armor sets would actually work, then this thread... really doesn't contain any content, does it?

I'd recommend editing the main post to add this information in, and you should try to remember to do this before creating a thread in the future. And yes, you kind of have to do this if you want your ideas to be taken seriously.

here in my country is 9:50 p.m
[doublepost=1533433954,1533433873][/doublepost]it's time to sleep hehe (sorry to have to stop the conversation now)

well... not

As a tip when posting, if no one else has posted, you can use the "edit" button at the bottom left of your post. If no one else has posted on a Thread, you can use it to add more content to your post. It is required to edit your posts rather than double post if no one else has replied yet in most cases.

here in my country is 9:50 p.m
[doublepost=1533433954,1533433873][/doublepost]it's time to sleep hehe (sorry to have to stop the conversation now)

In addition, content should be relevant to the Thread Topic. This would be a better conversation topic to have on your own Profile.

Last edited:
well, actually I'm pretty new around here in the forums and I know almost nothing about the functions that the buttons have at the moment I'm editing a post.
[doublepost=1533483860,1533483747][/doublepost]and it's hard enough for me to have to answer things in English because I'm Brazilian and I use google translate
[doublepost=1533484367][/doublepost]
well... not

Where can I find someone who knows how to make sprites?

Besides, the person doing the sprites will not charge me money?
[doublepost=1533484647][/doublepost]Oh crap! I answered something I said, but I did not want to. I wanted to respond to the comment from temery2383

well, actually I'm pretty new around here in the forums and I know almost nothing about the functions that the buttons have at the moment I'm editing a post.
[doublepost=1533483860,1533483747][/doublepost]and it's hard enough for me to have to answer things in English because I'm Brazilian and I use google translate
[doublepost=1533484367][/doublepost]

Where can I find someone who knows how to make sprites?

Besides, the person doing the sprites will not charge me money?
[doublepost=1533484647][/doublepost]Oh crap! I answered something I said, but I did not want to. I wanted to respond to the comment from temery2383

You can read up on how to post in Public Threads here: https://forums.terraria.org/index.p...r-guide-creating-posting-in-public-threads.70

Please use the edit button as pointed out before, do not continue to double post. You can find the edit button here:
Edit Button.png

After another member has posted, you can post normally after that point. But until then, use the edit button to make any changes you need. If you're still confused about this after reading the guide, you can send me a Private Message from the link in my signature below, and we can talk about it there rather than this Thread.

maybe slime armor can be an earlyer ranger armor crafted on a solidifier
stat idea:
helm:3 defense and + 10% rangeer dmg
chest: 4 defense and +10% ranged crit chance
pants: 3 defense and+ 10% chance tonot cosume ammo
set bonus:10% chance(for ranged weapons) to apply raqndom negative effect

Back
Top Bottom