Weapons & Equip New armor

can the increase of jump speed be higher
3% in total is effectively nothing(maybe 1 block per piece of armor)
and also just a 5 % reduction to fall damage will be barely noticable
maybe 20-30% fall damage decrease and make it so you cant die from fallling

<double post merged by staff>

also crystal armor could be a very dafensive and not class specific armor set
stat idea:
helm:
17 defense
enemies take 15% damage dealt to you
made with 10 hallowed bars and 20 crystal shards

chest:
23 defense
Applies broken armor(for 10 seconds) to enemies who attack you
made with 20 hallowed bars and 40 crystal shards

pants:
17 defense
made with 15 hallowed bars and 30 crystal shards

set bonus:
you take 15%less damage

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, guys. I edited my post again. Come and see!
also crystal armor could be a very dafensive and not class specific armor set
stat idea:
helm:
17 defense
enemies take 15% damage dealt to you
made with 10 hallowed bars and 20 crystal shards

chest:
23 defense
Applies broken armor(for 10 seconds) to enemies who attack you
made with 20 hallowed bars and 40 crystal shards

pants:
17 defense
made with 15 hallowed bars and 30 crystal shards

set bonus:
you take 15%less damage
what you said has nothing to do with the crystal armor except for one thing: the armor is made with hallowed bars and crystal shards.

Hey, guys. I edited my post again. Come and see!

what you said has nothing to do with the crystal armor except for one thing: the armor is made with hallowed bars and crystal shards.
Crystals have 2 attributes: "Healing" and Being sharp. He captured the being sharp bit.
Also, this is hypocracy. Steampunk armor has zero correlation.

I'd give the slime armor at least 25% falling damage resistance so that the extra jump height doesn't kill players more often.

I suggest that the Steampunk armor was a "tanky" (lots of defense) set of armor for all classes because the game doesn't have that sort of choice in Hardmode.

I am fully aware of that. My point was that you forced a standard upon others while ignoring the standard yourself, the literal definition of hypocrisy.

please tell me exactly where did I do something Hippocratic. I did not want to be like this, I'm just another fan of Terraria who made an account in the forums to be able to share their desires about what could be in the game.

please tell me exactly where did I do something Hippocratic. I did not want to be like this, I'm just another fan of Terraria who made an account in the forums to be able to share their desires about what could be in the game.
My point was that you judged the crystal armor suggestion for not having crystally stats while the steampunk armor was the sane way. Don't sweat it though.

I suggest that the Steampunk armor was a "tanky" (lots of defense) set of armor for all classes because the game doesn't have that sort of choice in Hardmode.
like my suggestion for crystal armor
I think that steampunk armor could be a more fast armor set(with all around bonuses to attck and move speed)

Last edited:
hello terraria fans

I want to suggest that there be new armor like Slime, Steampunk and crystal.

Slime Armor:
-Helmet
index.php

5 Defense.
Increases 4% Jump height.
Crafted with 20 Slime block in Solidifier.
-Chainmail
index.php

6 Defense.
Crafted with 25 Slime block in Solidifier.
-Greaves
index.php

5 Defense.
Crafted with 15 Slime block in Solidifier.
Full armor gives a bonus: -5% Fall damage.

Steampunk Armor:
-Helmet:
index.php
(There is no information yet on the statistics of the helmet of this armor)

-Plate Mail
index.php

17 Defense
4% Increased damage and melee speed
7% Increased critical strike chance

-Greaves
index.php

12 Defense
6% Increased critical strike chance
8% Increased damage and movement speed
Full armor gives a bonus: (This is not known yet).
Crystal Armor:
index.php
index.php
index.php

Thanks to @Huzbubber Tim for doing the sprites for me!
I think that the defence for the slime armour is a little too much, considering that slime king can be faught very early on and that slimes are one of the easiest enemies in the game. It should be on par with maybe Cactus Armour, but still have the set bonuses. :bluslime:

It should be on par with maybe Cactus Armour, but still have the set bonuses.
NO
the stats of the whole armor set combine ammount to aproximately + 1 block jump height
combine that with a neglegable fall damage reduction and the total armor of platinum(without the set bonus) and you get a sidegrade at best and a noticable downgrade in most situations

I think that the defence for the slime armour is a little too much, considering that slime king can be faught very early on and that slimes are one of the easiest enemies in the game. It should be on par with maybe Cactus Armour, but still have the set bonuses. :bluslime:

look, actually I wrote in my thread that: to craft the three parts of the armor you need a crafting station called Solidifier, which is obtained once you have killed the :kingslime:King Slime. And another thing: what is the sense that a slime armor is equal to a cactus in defense? this would be ridiculous because cactus is like a wood in the game, which is something very weak and then I tell you that if I wrote that it has such power of defense it is because this was based on calculations and because I am a person who plays Terraria long time.:bluslime:

Oof. I understand. I don't think those other two explained very well to me why it should be as powerful as it was orignally thought for. Maybe it could have similar or if not higher defense than Gold Armour then?

Actually, Slime Armor looks quite adequate defense-wise now (16 total). But if you want it to be a useful explorer set it needs higher jump values, and (most of all) not that ridiculous -5% fall damage, but a ton. Or maybe even higher zero-damage-fall height, similar to Frog Leg fall resistance effect.

Oof. I understand. I don't think those other two explained very well to me why it should be as powerful as it was orignally thought for. Maybe it could have similar or if not higher defense than Gold Armour then?
you mean like its current stat?

Last edited:
Maybe it could have similar or if not higher defense than Gold Armour then?

Exactly, when I calculated how much defense was needed in that armor I thought:-hm, I think it's necessary a platinum armor to kill the king slime-, so I decided to write this amount of defense for the armor in my post.

Back
Top Bottom