Weapons & Equip New boomerang: Aractaran

Julive

Terrarian
This would be a fang-shaped boomerang, I will draw a picture to show it, they launch in 3 directions at the same time in front of you
the name is a combination between boomerang and arachnid
Boomerang Stats:
speed: 14
Damage: 32
Leave: venom for 5 seconds
Crafting: 30 Spider Fangs, 150 Web, and 2 Adamantite/Titanium Ingots

Attachments

• IMG_20230319_164259.jpg
    IMG_20230319_164259.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 32
I guess how good this is kind of depends on the use time (which you didn't really mention), but if it is like bananarang then... I could see this being very powerful and viable. It could provide a lot of damage at close range and still not be underpowered at far range with its venom debuff. Good job!

I guess how good this is kind of depends on the use time (which you didn't really mention), but if it is like bananarang then... I could see this being very powerful and viable. It could provide a lot of damage at close range and still not be underpowered at far range with its venom debuff. Good job!
I hadn't thought about it that much but well said

Back
Top Bottom