NPCs & Enemies New boss idea: the brimtwins

Do you like this idea?

• yes, this idea is creative!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that terraria should a a new version of the twins that can be fought post moon lord. they are summoned using a brimstone eye at night after the moon lord has been defeated. if you would like to add this boss in a mod, please do so, but remember to give me credit!
View attachment 208721 View attachment 208723
[this was catastrophe and cataclysm, edited. given credit summoning item [link to original image]
to image. [link to original image]

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the name "brimtwins" a lot, but this is pretty much just copying Calamity's Catastrophe and Cataclysm. Maybe try fleshing out the suggestion and adding more details. You could probably find someone to make sprites too so then you don't get in trouble for copying material that isn't yours. I definitely think this has potential though!

also brimatism and brimitaser are terrible name no offense but thinking about it retnataser is Retna, and laser combined and spazmatism is also a thing like that. it is a cool post but it needs maybe new names for the bosses and some abilities. Sorry :{

Hey! I saw you're allowing other mods to use it.
Could us over at Calamity use it?
Thanks!
/s

If you see an issue with possibly borrowed artwork, please make a private report about it and refrain from making public accusations. Thanks.

@Awesomesauce 9000, I'm going to lock this temporarily and discuss this with you privately.

eta: At his request, the images have been removed and this will remain locked.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom