New Broken World

Next Map?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right.

Trebonth meanwhile tries to salvage the fairy corpse into fairy powder, and then decided to take Monkhood (plant), some of leftover human blood of Bulglar and Denethite to try to make a healing potion. Of course, in a vial or a pot.

Well, he’s nearly to the lint where he won’t immedietly die, let’s go find and throw a knife at a dragon. This can only go well.
25 damage. Dragon shoots you with a jet of fire, dealing 30 damage (I went nice on you)

Fireproof: Immune to being lit on fire and halved fire damage (cannot be removed)
Fixed it
I run and keep running through the castle until the dragon can’t hit me.
Success.
Right.

Trebonth meanwhile tries to salvage the fairy corpse into fairy powder, and then decided to take Monkhood (plant), some of leftover human blood of Bulglar and Denethite to try to make a healing potion. Of course, in a vial or a pot.
Healing potion made!

HP
People

Checkerface: 5/100
John Trebonth: 50/120
Azamare: 25/100
Aleron: 65/100

Monsters
Pixie: 0/20
Burglar: 0/50
Corrupt Warrior: 0/100
Possessed Armor: 0/130
Giant: 0/200
Dragon: 250/300

/null
Dragon will now dodge 25% attacks and will take 10 less damage from all attacks.

You may post now

Last edited:
BIG MISTAKE BIG MISTAKE
Okay that could have gone much better, but hey, hey got a hit in! Now he's almost dead. Let's just sharpen a knife for a while.

Ahem. Trebonth forces Checkerface to drink the healing potion he has made, before going to make some more potions... and well, checking what dark property has corrupted armour before going to cleanse it.

(Let's say, I have different outlook at this. I didn't mention the government.)

/null

Anyway, let's see what comes after cleansing the armour that was formerly possessed.

Ahem. Trebonth forces Checkerface to drink the healing potion he has made, before going to make some more potions... and well, checking what dark property has corrupted armour before going to cleanse it.
Possessed Armor cleansed!

Let's see what comes out of looting the corrupt warrior.
You looted:
A spear
A sword
5 diamonds

(Let's say, I have different outlook at this. I didn't mention the government.)
Honestly, I have no idea why I posted that.
BIG MISTAKE BIG MISTAKE
Okay that could have gone much better, but hey, hey got a hit in! Now he's almost dead. Let's just sharpen a knife for a while.
Knives are now sharpened
Let’s just sit here heal up and not have the dragon kill me
Healed 10 HP!

HP
People

Checkerface: 45/100
Aleron: 65/100
John Trebonth: 50/120
Azamare: 35/100

Monsters
Dragon: 250/300

/null
You may post now

*choking noises*
Checkerface certainly wasn't expecting that, but at least he's not 95% dead anymore? Thanks, person.
If the dragon's in sight and range, he throws a sharpened knife at it. If it isn't, then he starts running around to look for it and/or gets closer.

Trebonth goes to buy 19 Life Crystals, 5 for each excluding himself (he will take 4. The life crystals act like Terraria ones).

He is also going to enchant the armour with Swiftness so he'll be more agile in it than without.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom