Weapons & Equip New bullet type (Water Bullets)

CrazyGamer12202

Skeletron Prime
So i really wanted new bullet types in terraria, cause i got bored with the ones that already are in game. Then i came up with an idea to suggest Water Bullets.
It would look like the normal musket bullet but blue, and it would leave a water trail behind. It's damage could be 5, the critical strike chance should be 4% (like the musket bullets), have no knockback and have pierce that can attack up to 6 enemies. Also they could move easily in water. The
Water Bullets can be crafted by 50 musket bullets with 5 bottled water while standing near a crystal ball in water.

Tooltip: 'How are you even shooting with it?'

Please consider adding it into the 1.3.6/1.4 Terraria. I would be really happy. :happy:

Credits for some ideas :).
Water bullets easily moving in water - WyattRodebaugh
Crafting while standing near a crystal ball in water - ppowersteef

Last edited:
The water bullets only need bottles and water to craft? That sounds relatively early for piercing bullets.

While it sounds fun to watch the trails of water, I don't think they're much different from the Meteor Shots, which already pierces, deal more damage, and bounces from walls.

The water bullets only need bottles and water to craft? That sounds relatively early for piercing bullets.

While it sounds fun to watch the trails of water, I don't think they're much different from the Meteor Shots, which already pierces, deal more damage, and bounces from walls.
I think you're right, but the recipe and the damage could always change, there could be a new item for it or something. I am not really creative so i couldn't think of anything else

Last edited:
I think you're right, but the recipe could always change, there could be a new item for it or something. I am not really creative so i couldn't think of anything else
That's fine, I'm glad to see that you're at least trying.

Usually, aside from just the fancy view, several people also prefer to see a certain balance in suggestions. So things don't go too overpowered and makes sense in the way of progression.

For example to change your bullet, it could pierce through more enemies, so it differs better from the Meteor Bullet, but requires a Crystal Ball in water to make them. (similair to waterfall walls), this would make the bullet also available at hardmode, so the change in its power makes more sense. it can also be a hardmode variation of Meteor Shots if they bounce too. As bouncing and piercing water is similair to the Water Bolt's effect, but for rangers. So there are plenty of ways it can go.

That's fine, I'm glad to see that you're at least trying.

Usually, aside from just the fancy view, several people also prefer to see a certain balance in suggestions. So things don't go too overpowered and makes sense in the way of progression.

For example to change your bullet, it could pierce through more enemies, so it differs better from the Meteor Bullet, but requires a Crystal Ball in water to make them. (similair to waterfall walls), this would make the bullet also available at hardmode, so the change in its power makes more sense.
Well at first i wanted it to pierce through 6 enemies but i thought it would be too overpowered. Also great idea with the crystal ball.

So i really wanted new bullet types in terraria, cause i got bored with the ones that already are in game. Then i came up with an idea to suggest Water Bullets.
It would look like the normal musket bullet but blue, and it would leave a water trail behind. It's damage could be 5, the critical strike chance should be 4% (like the musket bullets), have no knockback and have pierce that can attack up to 6 enemies. The
Water Bullets can be crafted by 50 musket bullets with 5 bottled water while standing near a crystal ball in water.

Tooltip: 'How are you even shooting with it?'

Please consider adding it into the 1.3.6/1.4 Terraria. I would be really happy. :happy:
If you did add the ability for the bullets to fly easily in water, I would've supported.

seems like a cool idea.
here's a sprite for it
Water Bullet.png

Sounds cool, but its available at such a similar tier with no extra effort. Maybe make it out of shark fins instead?
It would most likely be a post-mechanic type of bullet because first of all, sharkfins are hard to get at that level and second of all we would need shark statues, wires, and a lever/button to get shark fins easily.

Back
Top Bottom