Blocks & Decoration New crafting stations+well+wheelbarrow.

What do you think

• Nice ideas

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I can improve the ideas

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Dreamtree

Terrarian
I enjoy creating houses and finf pleasure in using a variety of bricks/blocks to make housing. However I often find that there are a lot of cool blocks I can't create doors, chairs, ect. with. A few blocks I think are worthy of haveing an upgraded status in homemaking are dirt, stone, coralstone, cloud, ash, hay and candycane. Unique crafting stations would be required to create furniture. Some of these should only require a workbench though...

"Ocean welder' or something. Found in the ocean. A rare drop in the ocean or maybe coralstone houses can naturally spawn in the ocean...

Dirt and mud should use the same crafting station called "earth's flesh". A rare drop obtainable in the underground layer.

Cloud crafting station be able to produce cloud using ice and snow. "Evaporater" found in sky Islands or a rare drop at a high enough altitude.

Stone crafting station, "earth's bone". A rare drop obtainable in the cavern layer.

Should hay have a special crafting station? Bones have a special one but glowing mushrooms don't. If hay has to have a special crafting station it should drop during Halloween. "hay machine". I can't think of a good name.

Candy Mill, a rare drop from a present during the Christmas event. The crafting station for candy cane decorations.

Hellfurnace, a rare drop in the underworld. The crafting station for ash decorations.

With those I can make a complete house out of one type of block. We can create doors, chairs, ect. with slime and glowing mushrooms but not these blocks...

Terraria needs Well. Both for the function and to look cool. it would be made by hand.
crafted by the following ingredients
150 ice or snow
100 bricks
50 rope
10 wood
5 stars
It would allow for easy unlimited water production. We may have the water duplicating bug but that takes a bit of preparation....

Terraria needs Wheelbarrows! It would be a chest you can move around like a wheelbarrow. gives a buff called "working hard". Would be very similar to a mount with the difference you're moving it instead...
This item would be a rare find in the underground and cavern layer background.
I've edited this to make a lot more coherent and included the Candy Mill and the hellfurnace

Last edited:
Maybe it's me, but I find your post very incoherent. Put more effort in it.
Note: You can create walls from dirt, clouds and stone, so I don't know why you'd mention these.

Maybe it's me, but I find your post very incoherent. Put more effort in it.
Note: You can create walls from dirt, clouds and stone, so I don't know why you'd mention these.
Thank you. I really need to edit it. -_- I'm terrible at writing...

Back
Top Bottom