Biomes & Nature New Deep Sea Mini-Biome

Anything that gives the Jellyfish Diving Gear purpose is okay with me.
I consider gravitation potions a necessity for floating islands as I don't want to spend all of my money on rope (I need to save up for the shotgun, minishark, ice rod, pygmy necklace, rockets, bullets, arrows, and mana potions, as well as reforging.)
Wait, do you not just find 30 metric tons of Rope from Chests and Pots? I thought this was a universal occurrence, as I have never been able to avoid this outcome without denying Ropes an inventory slot.

Anything that gives the Jellyfish Diving Gear purpose is okay with me.

Wait, do you not just find 30 metric tons of Rope from Chests and Pots? I thought this was a universal occurrence, as I have never been able to avoid this outcome without denying Ropes an inventory slot.
I always end up finding arrows and potions, I only get about 200 ropes in a playthrough from pots generally.

I always end up finding arrows and potions, I only get about 200 ropes in a playthrough from pots generally.
Isn't it like 1/192 chance to get 999 rope from pots? Considering you open every pot you should get about 600-900 rope, especially since you don't use them once you find an umbrella. Maybe it's just you who likes using potions and not others.

Maybe it's just you who likes using potions and not others.
No, I generally use Gravitation Potions (as well as many other potions) whenever I find them. Also, kind of a silly statement seeing how many players e x i s t.

No, I generally use Gravitation Potions (as well as many other potions) whenever I find them. Also, kind of a silly statement seeing how many players e x i s t.
By you I mean, enjoy finding potion ingredients and crafting them, and I wasn't directly talking to you either.

No just you.
I...
I mean, whatever, man.
By you I mean, enjoy finding potion ingredients and crafting them, and I wasn't directly talking to you either.
Also, kind of a silly statement seeing how many players e x i s t.
The first part of your statement confuses me, but for the second part, yeah, I acknowledged that. With how many players there are, it's statistically impossible for others to NOT feel the same way.

I never said that.
Ah, I'm sorry I assumed you like making potions since you said you use potions for a variety of things when other options can be used.
I...
I mean, whatever, man.

The first part of your statement confuses me, but for the second part, yeah, I acknowledged that. With how many players there are, it's statistically impossible for others to NOT feel the same way.

Yeah, my sentence was confusing, what I meant to say was I wasn't talking to you directly. Also, did you just quote yourself and agree to it?

Back
Top Bottom