Maps new designer/map downloader…i have a few questions:

bananapeel

Terrarian
hello there,

excited to be on this forum for terraria fans like myself. i've been following khaios' designs on youtube and wanted to see if i could download and play on one of the maps he has designed.

1. where can i find his maps? i've been searching and this is all new to me and i don't understand.
2. if i play on someone else's designed map, if i mine or build does that show up for everyone else using their map? or is every download separate for each player?
3. how do you design your own map? what programs do you use? do you have access to every block?

this sounds thrilling! thank you for helping out an older noob.
cheers,
bananapeel

1. where can i find Khaios' maps?
2. if i play on someone else's designed map, if i mine or build does that show up for everyone else using their map? or is every download separate for each player?
3. how do you design your own map? what programs do you use? do you have access to every block?

this sounds thrilling! thank you for helping out an older noob.
cheers,
bananapeel
1. You can find most of his stuff here: Khaios
2. No. Every download is separate.
3. TEdit is good for altering large portions of a world, but it might take a bit to get used to. Using the TModLoader would let you to do the same thing, plus is allows you to use mods like CheatSheet, which is very helpful for making custom worlds. One of Khaios' videos might also help: Video.

Taking a step back to your second question, I'm curious about what made you think that changing something in a downloaded map would effect anyone else's copy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom