Mobile New Device

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenta123

Terrarian
Hi All,

My son upgraded to the Tesco Hudl2 this Christmas, and it won't support Terraria. He is devastated! Why is it not available on the software? Will it ever be?

Any ideas appreciated.

[DOUBLEPOST=1419544083][/DOUBLEPOST]It's running the latest 4.4.2 KitKat version of Android
maybe space? i honestly don't know why if its running the lastest versoin of android. Does it say that you can't downlod it or can you download it and it just won't run?

Hi have you had any luck with this issue. My son has also recieved hudl2 and it won't run terraria. It appears to have the spec. It has 2g of ram and andraoid kitkat. May need to send back if not compatible as terraria comes first!!

It's not available to buy and download on Google play via hudl2 at all. No clue as to why...nothing seems to work! Son still unimpressed!!!
[DOUBLEPOST=1419668390][/DOUBLEPOST]If I try to reload his previous version on his play account, it just says that this version is not compatible with software...

Had the same problem but solved it by downloading Terraria from Amazon rather than Google Play. Go to www.amazon.co.uk/appstore-web using the browser on the Hudl2. Download the Amazon AppStore app. When it's downloaded, swipe down from the top of the Hudl screen to see the download, tap it and it will install. Then open the amazon appstore app. You need to sign in with your amazon account (assuming you have one) and then purchase / download Terraria. Sounds fiddly, but it isn't, and the end result is a happy / quiet child. Result.

meant to say i'm sure it worked on hudl1!
It does work just fine on Hudl 1. It's a mystery!!
Had the same problem but solved it by downloading Terraria from Amazon rather than Google Play. Go to www.amazon.co.uk/appstore-web using the browser on the Hudl2. Download the Amazon AppStore app. When it's downloaded, swipe down from the top of the Hudl screen to see the download, tap it and it will install. Then open the amazon appstore app. You need to sign in with your amazon account (assuming you have one) and then purchase / download Terraria. Sounds fiddly, but it isn't, and the end result is a happy / quiet child. Result.
Thank you so much....will try that! Does he have to start the whole game afresh?

having exactly the same issue, got a hudl 2 tablet for Christmas
having enjoyed the pc version of terraria and reading about the new content and updates
on the mobile version I thought I'd treat my self to mobile version.
searched for it on google play found it clicked buy, got a message saying it wasn't compatible with my device!
now the game doesn't even show in the play store if I search for it again.
would like to get if from the play store rather than amazon store due to the fact amazon version is not version 1.2 shows as 1.1 on the page.
not sure what the issue is with hudl 2 as it certainly is powerful enough to run the game!
OS android 4.4.2 kitkat, 2gb ram , 1.8 ghz quad core intel atom cpu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom