New Elysium Mod

Lattice

Terrarian
View attachment 330570

Greetings, I am Lettuce, a developer of the Elysium Mod.

We aim for our content mod to enhance gameplay from Pre-HM all the way to Post-Moonlord, by adding new gear and foes.

We aim to have:

- Over 100+ different items and weapons

- New NPCs

- A variety of new bosses

- A new glass canon/support that will control the elements and use weapons like scrolls, axes, horns, and shields called the Berserker

- A new biome located in the skies called Elysium

Our mod will be featuring many different mythologies from the human world combined with our own original content. We also hope to learn to use different visual effects and include them inside our mod, to make it appeal to a variety of players while also making it unique.

Current Progress: We are currently in early stages of development and already have most of the Pre-HM content and lore planned out, and a few weapons already implemented inside the game. I am currently working by myself on this project as the main spriter and coder. I will need assistance in coding desperately, as I cannot handle it all on my own, and also someone that has experience in making visual effects. We also need a few spriters that make high-quality sprites, and a composer will also be nice. Lastly, I would like to ask for people that could help me to come up with ideas and lore.

Server Invite: Join the Elysium Mod Discord Server!

I think you may have put this in the wrong section, this is for resource/texture packs, not mods...

I think you may have put this in the wrong section, this is for resource/texture packs, not mods...
It’s been moved to the Mod WIP section. :) If you ever see a thread that may be in the wrong section, you can report it and forum staff will move it. That way, the OP will be less likely to make a duplicate thread in the correct section. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom