Weapons & Equip New Endgame Weapons?

Jobey

Terrarian
I was thinking about the zenith and Endgame in general as I'm getting pretty close now. And I thought it would be great to get a new Endgame Weapon that requires multiple weapons to craft a bit like the zenith. And I know about the last update and all but hear me out here.
What if there was a new summon weapon that needs slime staff, imp staff, stardust dragon etc. And it gives you a mini moon-lord that surrounds you in the eyes and shoots lasers etc.
For ranger a kind of homing weapon that turns musket balls into rockets and shoots 3 homing rockets that needs flare gun, mega shark, grenade launcher etc.
And finally for mage a prism with less mana and general buffs that needs diamond staff and prism etc.
Thx for reading, maybe developers could think on this? Not sure.

The “zeniths” should reflect every weapon used to craft them instead of just being strong weapons. Like a bow that makes other bows appear when fired and shoot different arrows, or a staff that summons the other summon staves as minions themselves. That kind of thing.
Yeah, that's a cool idea, I didn't know what the weapons would be, they were just vague ideas

Summoner should have two Zenith type weapons, one for whips and one for summon staves. The recipes for the Summoner weapons should have Luminite thrown into them because the Moon Lord drops sentries for it's Summoner drops. The Zenith staff shouldn't have the Slime Staff in it, since it's really rare.

Ranger should also have multiple weapons, one for bows, one for guns, and one for rocket launchers. The Zenith bow should have Luminite in it's recipe for the same reason the Summoner weapons do.

Overall, I think the idea of more Zenith-type weapons is neat.

Back
Top Bottom