1. For issues you find with the Console 1.3 release, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    A FAQ with notes and workarounds can be found HERE. Please check this first to see if this helps your issue.
  1. TerrariaNoob31

TerrariaNoob31 Official Terrarian

I want a fusion of the corruption and crimson called the purple crimson or the red corruption
    which has pink grass and combines the enemies and bosses of each biome
    Boss: Eater Of Cthulu/Brain Of Worlds
    The boss might have a brainy texture with a wormy body or a wormy texture with a appearance of a brain
    *Sorry but no picture's since last time i tried to fuse a boss, everyone hated it also no voting since some people try to lie by voting the dev option when they didn't help make terraria*

2. v1tell

v1tell Terrarian

maybe it would be called the "crimruption"

3. Yoma Amaya

Yoma Amaya Terrarian

I am not sure if this is a good Idea, because this would requiere an new Biome build, texture and lifeforms to be created what would delay the release even more. Also they are not that a like what makes them even harder to fuse. In my oppinion it is a better Idea to expand the existing Biomes for the 1.0 release of Terraria: OW and maybe patch a third, probably completly new, Evil into the game.

4. Poro Shin

Poro Shin Steampunker

Don't think it would be that good, i mean, the idea of creating a brand new "evil biome" is great, but this Crimruption you're talking about won't be so attractive..
    In my opinion, i think creating a whole new biome with a light blue theme would be more attractive and with new enemies and a new boss it would be really cool :dryadsmile:.
    However, i don't think the devs are doing this%:sigh:.

v1tell likes this.
  5. v1tell

v1tell Terrarian

Hey you used my name!

6. Astral Excalibur

Astral Excalibur Skeletron

About the Dev option, maybe just don't put one? It's very unlikely that a developer will see your post. Also, I confess to selecting that on one of your suggestions...

About this idea, a small bird told me someone's making a big corruption+crimson suggestion soon.