• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

New Evil Biome

RazorBlade

Plantera
I want a fusion of the corruption and crimson called the purple crimson or the red corruption
which has pink grass and combines the enemies and bosses of each biome
Boss: Eater Of Cthulu/Brain Of Worlds
The boss might have a brainy texture with a wormy body or a wormy texture with a appearance of a brain
*Sorry but no picture's since last time i tried to fuse a boss, everyone hated it also no voting since some people try to lie by voting the dev option when they didn't help make terraria*

Yoma Amaya

Terrarian
I am not sure if this is a good Idea, because this would requiere an new Biome build, texture and lifeforms to be created what would delay the release even more. Also they are not that a like what makes them even harder to fuse. In my oppinion it is a better Idea to expand the existing Biomes for the 1.0 release of Terraria: OW and maybe patch a third, probably completly new, Evil into the game.

Poro Shin

Steampunker
Don't think it would be that good, i mean, the idea of creating a brand new "evil biome" is great, but this Crimruption you're talking about won't be so attractive..
In my opinion, i think creating a whole new biome with a light blue theme would be more attractive and with new enemies and a new boss it would be really cool :dryadsmile:.
However, i don't think the devs are doing this%:sigh:.

v1tell

Skeletron Prime
Don't think it would be that good, i mean, the idea of creating a brand new "evil biome" is great, but this Crimruption you're talking about won't be so attractive..
In my opinion, i think creating a whole new biome with a light blue theme would be more attractive and with new enemies and a new boss it would be really cool :dryadsmile:.
Hey you used my name!

About the Dev option, maybe just don't put one? It's very unlikely that a developer will see your post. Also, I confess to selecting that on one of your suggestions...

About this idea, a small bird told me someone's making a big corruption+crimson suggestion soon.

Sounds pretty cool, but I don't think the enemies would work. They would probably have to make new enemies and bosses because once you fight them in the Corruption or Crimson they become more predictable.
[doublepost=1517021193,1517020936][/doublepost]Could be called the Corrimson though.

RazorBlade

Plantera
I think it could be a otherworld biome or terraria 2 biome or the original
[doublepost=1517044871,1517044674][/doublepost]
The light blue theme is the hallow but a new boss to it would be a good idea

THE STRANGLER

Steampunker
This sounds good for a mod, I gotta say.
But I ALSO gotta say, in the game? Crimson and Corruption fused together, Crimruption, Evil, Red corruption, Purple crimson, I can't see that being permanently implemented into a Terraria game.

Terraria is good, it seems original. It has the feel of many other great games, but really I don't think it's a good idea for actual game content. Again, a mod of this sounds cool.

(Yeah, when you add a heck ton of content into a game you can't really get it out without messing people's stuff up. (I'm aware this is old))

Top Bottom