• Yes

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • you need some work

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • no for (reason in comments)

Votes: 30 88.2%

• Total voters
From a Final post-ML boss to a ML alt
Still doesn't change the fact that the way the boss conducts itself is not fitting for Terraria. Decide whether you want the boss to be silly (I have qualms about the speech in particular, but Terraria does have several tongue-in-cheek elements already) or badass/terrifying and then work with the theme you've decided on. Having both is leaving you with neither.

Also, if this is a ML alt, what about the Lunatic Cultist and the Celestial Pillars? Do you have replacement content for those?

Well, tell me one boss in terraria that talks... Talking is a modding thing. And what you made sounds like an idea of someone with very low sense of both humor and what is considered to be quality. This simply, sucks. Death mode is ok fine, but if this is supposed to be the end of it...

Still doesn't change the fact that the way the boss conducts itself is not fitting for Terraria. Decide whether you want the boss to be silly (I have qualms about the speech in particular, but Terraria does have several tongue-in-cheek elements already) or badass/terrifying and then work with the theme you've decided on. Having both is leaving you with neither.

Also, if this is a ML alt, what about the Lunatic Cultist and the Celestial Pillars? Do you have replacement content for those?
I have a new Cultist and Lunar event replacement

He is name The :red: King who talks like a 9 years old kid in Minecraft and says losers and hackers and end life

Last edited by a moderator:
This simply, sucks.
He is name The :red: King who talks like a 9 years old kid in Minecraft and says losers and hackers and end life
I dont think any amount of balance changes, and fixes to this suggestion could make it any better.
Removing this suggestion would make it better.
As many others have said, the quotes are god awful and really don't fit the boss that well.
Also we dont need another final boss.
Why isn't there a "Idea is dumb" option in the poll?
A quick reminder for the above quoted members... If you don't like a suggestion, and don't have constructive criticism in order to help make the suggestion better, I invite you to move on to a different thread.

You are, of course, allowed to not like a suggestion and to voice that. But if you're not going to do it with courtesy, you need to move on to something else.

Last edited:
i just felt that the poll should include disliking the boss for other reasons than "there is already a final boss"
No. If you did then you would've put that.

You wanted to convey that you think the ideas is dumb, and you did convey that. And I'm telling you that's not going to work here. Any other questions or comments, you can send me a private message by clicking on the 'Start a Conversation' link under my avatar at the bottom.

I feel like a supreme boss that is meant to be fought after killing a massive cosmic entity that is capable of firing huge death rays should deserve better quotes.

Maybe make a mod then add the boss to it if it is hard or some of his attacks or maybe his quote's
[doublepost=1510299421,1510299144][/doublepost]I mean his attacks is hard his quote's may need to be not capital like the boss devorourer of gods from calamity mod (his quote's is like Good luck recovering that) and this will like some players will like laugh even it is hard because of his queote's and making the quote's of him not capital should make this boss like a new final boss

Oh men im gonna say something again i am like spamming right now My suggestion: his quotes may be like when summon it can be like I will destroy your life weakling And his quote when spawning it again to I rise again to kill your weakling soul

Maybe make a mod then add the boss to it if it is hard or some of his attacks or maybe his quote's
[doublepost=1510299421,1510299144][/doublepost]I mean his attacks is hard his quote's may need to be not capital like the boss devorourer of gods from calamity mod (his quote's is like Good luck recovering that) and this will like some players will like laugh even it is hard because of his queote's and making the quote's of him not capital should make this boss like a new final boss

Oh men im gonna say something again i am like spamming right now My suggestion: his quotes may be like when summon it can be like I will destroy your life weakling And his quote when spawning it again to I rise again to kill your weakling soul

Please don't spam messages one after another. If you need to say something else, then you can just edit your last post.

Dude what The heck are you trying to accomplish here? I know that kids are like 4-5 who play this game so why are you adding (I won't say them) words to a kid friendly game? Thos makes no sense...

Dude what The heck are you trying to accomplish here? I know that kids are like 4-5 who play this game so why are you adding (I won't say them) words to a kid friendly game? Thos makes no sense...
Dude calm down he maybe just didnt know the boss' quote's are like what 9-10 or 4-5 years old kids who say in minecraft

Back
Top Bottom