Shall it be added?

• Yes

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • you need some work

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • no for (reason in comments)

Votes: 30 88.2%

• Total voters
The two only reasons i dislike this idea is because it sounds ALOT like the moonlord (pretty sure they dont make boss ALTS btw) and terraria is a game with very little boss reptitivity only thing really "repetitive" is the mech bosses but even they have some twists only thing that really makes this diffrent is the quotes, sword and, name. SECOND why do we need a boss "alt" for the moonlord? I think the moonLORD is quite the fitting boss for endgame and personally love this boss and the event and boss before it. I ANTICIPATED 1.3 on PS4 for a reason and that reason was of course the moonlord and when you look at it why do we need an alt for that? The only "alt" i can think of is the brain of cthulhu as an "alt" for eater. So why do we need an alt? For more annoying drops that DONT EVEN DROPS (meowmere looking at you) i dont support it but its a creative idea (besides the quotes)

i like this boss. but the only thing that bothers me is the quotes. but hey. if this was in a joke mod. it could work
after the deletion of these quotes (edgy, look like a youngster (no, not me) have been very unfamiliar with a forum/chat room's rules), I could make him in a unique mod, with better qoutes (like "I am back" and "That kid... he killed me!"), with the Dark Necromancer (no quotes, they are completely mod only) and even the Doomsday Pillars, so I can add it freely, with other "good" suggestions made by the best members

Back
Top Bottom