Votes: 1 50.0%
  • UFO Fish

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mourning Woodfish

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Aldenkynan

Skeletron Prime
Here are some fish that should be added.

·Turtleback Shellfish: quest item; found by fishing in jungle
·Cactifish: material*; found by fishing in desert
·UFO Fish: quest item; found by fishing during Martian Madness***
·Mourning Woodfish: quest item; found by fishing during Pumpkin Moon***

*for whatever; leave suggestions
***fishing in events is probably pointless

Last edited:
I don't see the UFO and Mourning Wood based fish actually being a great idea. The whole purpose of said events is to keep the player moving around and always active, rather than staying in one generalized area fishing.

The Turtleback sounds like an interesting concept, although I think it would fit better in the Jungle to match the Giant Tortoises.

Cactifish is a nice concept, as well. I can't think of any ideas of what it could be made into besides possibly replacing Cacti in the Thorns Potion recipe.

I don't see the UFO and Mourning Wood based fish actually being a great idea. The whole purpose of said events is to keep the player moving around and always active, rather than staying in one generalized area fishing.

The Turtleback sounds like an interesting concept, although I think it would fit better in the Jungle to match the Giant Tortoises.

Cactifish is a nice concept, as well. I can't think of any ideas of what it could be made into besides possibly replacing Cacti in the Thorns Potion recipe.
Thanks for the feedback! You do have a point about the morning woodfish and UFO Fish.

Just because you want it, it doesn't make it a must. Especially when you haven't even explained why they should be in the game.

Also, fishing in a mob event isn't going to work. Especially ones with specific summon methods rather than a random event. The purpose of said events is to perform a genocide on a local scale within a limited timeframe, not plop down somewhere and cast fishing lines.

Just because you want it, it doesn't make it a must. Especially when you haven't even explained why they should be in the game.

Also, fishing in a mob event isn't going to work. Especially ones with specific summon methods rather than a random event. The purpose of said events is to perform a genocide on a local scale within a limited timeframe, not plop down somewhere and cast fishing lines.

I put MUST cuz I just wanted to. It doesn't mean I mean it. Again, your right, fishing in events is pointless.

Here are some fish that should be added.

·Turtleback Shellfish: quest item; found by fishing in jungle ok but why do we need this
·Cactifish: material*; found by fishing in desert please give an example for what it could actually be used for
·UFO Fish: quest item; found by fishing during Martian Madness*** fishing during a hostile event is a bad idea
·Mourning Woodfish: quest item; found by fishing during Pumpkin Moon*** ditto

*for whatever; leave suggestions
***fishing in events is probably pointless

replies in green

Back
Top Bottom