New Forum User

DragonDude7165 🌳

Official Terrarian
Hi, DragonDude7165 here. I like to be called "Dragon" or "DD" by those who don't know me in the real world, I'm usually called the latter probably because it's easier to type.
- I'm the lead dev of a Terraria mod currently known as Rise of the Dragons (or RotD), the name is likely to change sometime soon. The mod is... complicated to explain. Basically it introduces two Factions you can do bosses for. You have an Affinity bar with each faction and the less you have in the bar, the more aggressive that faction will be to you. There's planned to be a whole lore to go with the mod.
- We've been working on it for 1-2 years now and we dont have a lot. We would be looking for coders if we had more but we dont. When we do have a good amount of work done, then we will look for coders, whether it be offers from here or from the Terraria and TModLoader discords. If you wish to help with the mod, you can find my Discord in my profile, shoot me a dm from there, however I will warn you I cannot pay you. I would like to pay all the current devs but I do not have the funds to do so.

Thanks for your time and have a nice day.

Good job, I think I've heard of that mod before. I like the idea of a mod adding in new mechanics like that. I can't wait for it to be finished!
I dont know of it being anywhere but one site, the site it started on and the spritework is being done on. Maybe youre on that site, idk. There's another mod with a similar name you could be thinking of called Rise of the Colossus, im pretty sure its on this site

Last edited:
Nice to meet you, Dragon!
If you wish to help with the mod, you can find my Discord in my profile, shoot me a dm from there, however I will warn you I cannot pay you. I would like to pay all the current devs but I do not have the funds to do so.
I doubt I can help, since all I can do is digital and traditional drawing. I hope the best luck for you and your team though!

có bao nhiêu mod Hardcore trong terraria? Tôi cần một số bản mod cứng trong terraria, giờ thì được rồi, tôi giết mọi tên trùm và tôi cần một bản mod cứng nào đó

Hi, DragonDude7165 here. I like to be called "Dragon" or "DD" by those who don't know me in the real world, I'm usually called the latter probably because it's easier to type.
- I'm the lead dev of a Terraria mod currently known as Rise of the Dragons (or RotD), the name is likely to change sometime soon. The mod is... complicated to explain. Basically it introduces two Factions you can do bosses for. You have an Affinity bar with each faction and the less you have in the bar, the more aggressive that faction will be to you. There's planned to be a whole lore to go with the mod.
- We've been working on it for 1-2 years now and we dont have a lot. We would be looking for coders if we had more but we dont. When we do have a good amount of work done, then we will look for coders, whether it be offers from here or from the Terraria and TModLoader discords. If you wish to help with the mod, you can find my Discord in my profile, shoot me a dm from there, however I will warn you I cannot pay you. I would like to pay all the current devs but I do not have the funds to do so.

Thanks for your time and have a nice day.
Hi DD (caps caps caps caps caps caps caps caps caps to bypass caps filter)

Back
Top Bottom