PC [New Glitch] How to maintain Portal Gun speedup along ground

Were you aware that platforms could be used this way?

• Nope

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Not at all

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No way, Diablo-sama

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Turnip

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Quiet ye dingus.

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters

MistaAnderson

Terrarian
Hey folks,

So you already know how momentum from the Portal Gun can be used to travel across maps?
Well, the problem with that method is that you have to be airborne using Wings or other accessories to maintain any degree of speed, which is hard to control. If you run out of "flight", that's it.

But fear not! Thanks to the scientific discoveries of Diablo the Mighty (That's me), your weary minds may rest easy, and your jimmies unrustle.

Here is the fabulous trick that will cure all your troubles forever!

I can confirm this works in version 1.3.0.7 for PC. Take dat console peasants
rFHk6kE.gif

Last edited:
So to execute this you need to place platforms in such a manner from point A to point B.

The airborne method requires high flight time, which is easy if you have enough solar fragments when you beat the Moon Lord for the first time. However, you can't easily travel across an entire large map without losing altitude. Are you patient enough to demonstrate if this method works for such a long distance?

So to execute this you need to place platforms in such a manner from point A to point B.

The airborne method requires high flight time, which is easy if you have enough solar fragments when you beat the Moon Lord for the first time. However, you can't easily travel across an entire large map without losing altitude. Are you patient enough to demonstrate if this method works for such a long distance?

Maybe I should, it looks like it should work.

Back
Top Bottom