Items New Hallow summoning weapons

Dreamtree

Terrarian
I think the Hallow needs more love. We need cuter summoning weapons.

Pixie Staff.
20 damage. Melee attack style summon. Can cause confusion debuff.
How about
10 hallowed bars
10 souls of light
25 crystal shards
200 pixie dust

Elemental Chaos Staff.
25 damage. Melee attack style. Can teleport at targets.
How about
10 Hallowed bars
1 rod of discord
25 crystal
2 light shard

Mini Unicorn Staff.
29 damage. Melee attack style. same attack pattern as pirate staff
15 unicorn horns
30 Hallowed bars
10 light shards
30 souls of light
maybe souls of might, sight and fright as well?

Gastropod Staff.
22 damage. Both range attack and melee attack.
15 Hallowed bars
royal gel perhaps?
10 light shards
30 souls of light...

Enchanted sword Staff.
25 damage. Melee style summon attacker
1 excalibur
1 crystal heart
2 light shards

Rabbit Staff
30 damage. Maybe have range damage and melee or maybe just have melee damage.
I really don't have ideas on how to make this one.
Reason
I really want a killer bunny summon like out of Monty Python and the Holy Grail.
If the hallow ever gets a boss it could drop from that.

Fairy Staff
27 damage. Both melee and range attacker or equiped with a tiny sword/melee damage only
Basically a fairy version of the imp.

Bird/dove Staff
We have a raven staff so why not a bird staff?
7 damage same attack pattern as Raven
Dunno how it should be earned... Pre-hard mode and a rare drop from birds! :p

I created as many Hallow themed summoning weapons as possible in hopes people would like at least one of them.
I can't sprite myself but if anyone wants to please go ahead! :D

Feel free to add your own cute but deadly summons!

Last edited:
1 rod of discord
God's hell man, don't.

I don't mind some more weapons, but maybe some with different A.I than the ones we have now?

And the bird staff is the exact same thing as ravens so I kinda don't see the point. Unless it's a downgrade or something.

God's hell man, don't.

I don't mind some more weapons, but maybe some with different A.I than the ones we have now?

And the bird staff is the exact same thing as ravens so I kinda don't see the point. Unless it's a downgrade or something.
Consider the bird staff an alternative or something... I might change the dame though. Make it pre hard mode...

These don't seem very... unique? Most of the summoner weapons are all very different to each other.

Heh, it's OK. I mean, there isn't much I can say on this. Simple, though not really introducing something that unique and interesting in my eyes.

You know... There might be a lunar staff or something for the 1.3 update. Like a drop from the new boss
There might be but will it look like? I suppose the gastropod and the enchanted sword sort of could work for a lunar drop... The gastropod summon would make sense.

I have two rods of discord and I didn't even grind for them. I suppose some people have a harder time...

Now I have gotten one in my past, but how long have you been playing and only got 2? That's the point here. some people are luckier than others and I for one love rng. however something tha rare shouldn't be an item that is more useless than its ingredient (no offense). But seriously though, I could either teleport anywhere for acess or for survival, or I could make a minion to make me jealous that he can do it now and I cant. Make sense?

Now I have gotten one in my past, but how long have you been playing and only got 2? That's the point here. some people are luckier than others and I for one love rng. however something tha rare shouldn't be an item that is more useless than its ingredient (no offense). But seriously though, I could either teleport anywhere for acess or for survival, or I could make a minion to make me jealous that he can do it now and I cant. Make sense?
It would just be for fun. It would still be easier than getting the slime staff.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom