NPCs & Enemies New Hardmode Jungle Enemies: Tiger and Jaguar (needs sprites)

Do you like this?

• Mmmmmmm...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hello! This is my first thread. So I spent a while daydreaming up these two monsters that spawn in the jungle day and night in Hardmode.

Tiger
c52872f4c41e002.png

Unicorn AI
Max Life: 350
Attack: 87
Defence: 30
Sprites would be greatly appreciated
It makes werewolf noises
Drops: Leopardskin Saddle (1%). I'll get to that later
Jaguar (console/mobile variant)
Unicorn AI
Max Life: 650
Attack: 100
Defence: 45
Drops: Leopardskin Saddle (1%)
This item would summon an fast leopard mount. It's a bit slower than the Unicorn Mount, but it takes a shorter amount of time to reach full speed.

Thanks for viewing, and remember, don't accidentally sell your True Excalibur like I did. ☮️

Last edited:
Hello! This is my first thread. So I spent a while daydreaming up these two monsters that spawn in the jungle day and night in Hardmode.

Tiger
Unicorn AI
Max Life: 350
Attack: 87
Defence: 30
Sprites would be greatly appreciated
It makes werewolf noises
Drops: Leopardskin Saddle (1%). I'll get to that later
Jaguar (console/mobile variant)
Unicorn AI
Max Life: 650
Attack: 100
Defence: 45
Drops: Leopardskin Saddle (1%)
This item would summon an incredibly fast leopard mount. It's a bit faster than the Unicorn Mount, but it takes a while to reach top speed.

Thanks for viewing, and remember, don't accidentally sell your True Excalibur like I did. ☮️
I like the idea. I support it. I hope they add them.

I like it! There already are a lot of jungle enemies, but more diversity serves to make it lusher - and I do note there's an odd lack of overt predator species there. It always baffled me that the creature that ruins my day the most is a hyper-murderous tortoise.

J
They're actually removing these.

Anyways, i think that the jaguar should have a lower top speed but get there faster, as compared to the unicorn having a high top speed that takes a while to get to. Otherwise, good suggestion.
The mount is called a leopard. Also on the console exclusives, I knew that but I didn't want to limit the boundary of my suggestion.
[doublepost=1509807520,1509807308][/doublepost]
I like it! There already are a lot of jungle enemies, but more diversity serves to make it lusher - and I do note there's an odd lack of overt predator species there. It always baffled me that the creature that ruins my day the most is a hyper-murderous tortoise.
Aw thanks!
[doublepost=1509807647][/doublepost]
They're actually removing these.

Anyways, i think that the jaguar should have a lower top speed but get there faster, as compared to the unicorn having a high top speed that takes a while to get to. Otherwise, good suggestion.
Also good idea, changing that

Haha yes I made a suggestion similar to yours but it got locked cause I put it in the wrong area. Like it! No, love it!

Back
Top Bottom