New here, not to Terraria

Alaraine

Terrarian
Hello, I've been paying Terraria off and on since 2014ish. I just got back into when 1.4 was released after not playing any videogames for over a year. My life just got to hectic to sit and play video games.

My Terraria Playstyle is ranged and builder. I'm working on a massive mushroom biome mountain with lead brick and iron brick tunnels intersecting it, my main NPC town is within that.

Glowing mushroom biome is my favorite biome.

Since the only thing i have other than my phone is a 3 year old laptop Terraria is about the best it can run. Terraria is one of my favorite games though.

I'm more of a casual gamer than a serious one. I rarely play online, when i do it's with close friends that i know in person not online.

Other games I'm into are the fallout series and command and conquer. Just the older ones though. Truly modern have have moved to far to "ooh pretty" and to far away from gameplay and story telling for my taste.

Anyway, figured I'd introduce myself a bit and lurk around here when i have the time.

I'm from the West coast originally but now live in the south. The weather is the bigest adjustment for me 92* today. So hello from the south from transplanted west coast girl.

Welcome, Alaraine! It is nice to meet you!
My Terraria Playstyle is ranged and builder. I'm working on a massive mushroom biome mountain with lead brick and iron brick tunnels intersecting it, my main NPC town is within that.
I tend to play as a Mage in Terraria. Holding books and casting random magic all over the place is what I usually do.

Back
Top Bottom