Weapons & Equip New HM Shortswords - A new take on them!

Do you like it or not?

• It's Great!

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • It's Good.

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • It's Ok.

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • It's kinda a meh.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's pretty bad.

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters

Redstonetam15

Eater of Worlds
So for a while now people have been suggesting HM Shortswords, but ever since the Arkhalis has been added, it got me thinking: What if we got more weapons like this in Hardmode? Lets get this suggestion train on its tracks. (Oh yeah, quick note, when I got the name, I searched up "short slashing sword" when I looked for names. Just so people know that they're all weapons like the Arkhalis.)

Cobalt Dagger
(SPRITE NEEDED)
Stats:
Damage: 33

Knockback: 2
Use Time: 20
Crafting: 10 Cobalt Bars

Palladium Gladius
(SPRITE NEEDED)
Damage: 35
Knockback: 2
Use Time: 24
Crafting: 10 Palladium Bars

Mythril Knife
(SPRITE NEEDED)
Damage: 39
Knockback: 3
Crafting: 10 Mythril Bars

Orchialium Rapier
(SPRITE NEEDED)
Damage: 41
Knockback: 4
Use Time: 24
Crafting: 10 Orchialium Bars

Adamantite Kopesh
(SPRITE NEEDED)
Damage: 42
Knockback: 5
Use Time: 18
Crafting: 10 Adamantite Bars

Titanium Saber
(SPRITE NEEDED)
Damage: 45
Knockback: 4
Crafting: 10 Titanium Bars​
Ok, so the Hallowed Shortsword is going to be special. Its going to have a charge attack.
Calesvol
(SPRITE NEEDED)
Damage: 49
Knockback: 6
Use Time: 15
Crafting: 8 Hallowed Bars
Tooltip: Hold for 3 seconds and release to unleash a holy wave.​
And thats pretty much it! Thanks for reading this thread!
-Redstone

Last edited:
Since i made a arkhlais upgrade thread 1 day ago, i support.

Another idea i have is a accesory that charges up a longer arcing attack as you dont strike.

Or even just that stat implemented into the hallowed.

-_- I literally implied they're all Arhkalis-type weapons.
Then I'm supporting even less, because I want the Arkhalis to stay unique. (And 'implying' that it's a different class of weapon doesn't give you any real ground to stand on, you should actually outright state that.)

Not to mention that HM ore versions of the Arkhalis would be way overpowered; I made it to the Mechs wielding my original Godly Arkhalis.

And the Arkhalis isn't a shortsword; shortswords are defined by a small range, short use time and the ability to only point in two directions.

Then I'm supporting even less, because I want the Arkhalis to stay unique. (And 'implying' that it's a different class of weapon doesn't give you any real ground to stand on, you should actually outright state that.)

Not to mention that HM ore versions of the Arkhalis would be way overpowered; I made it to the Mechs wielding my original Godly Arkhalis.

And the Arkhalis isn't a shortsword; shortswords are defined by a small range, short use time and the ability to only point in two directions.
1: The Arkhalis is sorta a loner in it's class.
2: What about getting past the mechs.
3: Title.

Back
Top Bottom