Mobile New Inspiration To Play

I'm losing inspiration to play Terraria and I almost deleted it because I was bored. I'm doing a Journey Mode playthrough right now. Does anyone have any fun challenges or ways to re-inspire myself? I do like making farms for rare items like the rod of Discord. Post any ideas please! :)

I'm losing inspiration to play Terraria and I almost deleted it because I was bored. I'm doing a Journey Mode playthrough right now. Does anyone have any fun challenges or ways to re-inspire myself? I do like making farms for rare items like the rod of Discord. Post any ideas please! :)
Make a DG guardian farm. Make a Boss Farm (You can actually do it). You cannot use anything that isn't crafted (you can use non-crafted stuff to craft things, but you cannot use it otherwise). You can only damage enemies with mechanisms (You are allowed to spawn in the Mechanic, otherwise the challenge would be impossible).

Lemme know what do you think about these!

Make a DG guardian farm. Make a Boss Farm (You can actually do it). You cannot use anything that isn't crafted (you can use non-crafted stuff to craft things, but you cannot use it otherwise). You can only damage enemies with mechanisms (You are allowed to spawn in the Mechanic, otherwise the challenge would be impossible).

Lemme know what do you think about these!
[/QUO
Wow those are some great ideas! Thanks for the help!

Back
Top Bottom